The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

What would have been ur rotation for the 3 lions. I thought they tried to play their youth as much as they could i thought. Sterling and sturridge were obv mainstays. Shaw made the team. Barkley played. I hardly remember even seeing Gerard\Lampard. Rooney was prevalent but whatta u gunna do hes the golden goose for whatever reason.

The first problem is obvious to everyone except for the English FA, Hodgson should not be managing the side. Tactically, England looked worse as the tournament wore on for them. It didn't even look like they were prepared to play.

Picking a rotation is hard because the younger players should've gotten time to play well before the WC to properly assess who should play more. It also didn't help that England didn't have a healthy Oxlade-Chamberlain, Jay Rodriguez, & Theo Walcott to count on.

I know how shouldn't have been on the team. For me Glen Johnson, Lampard, Milner, Phil Jagielka, & Gerrard shouldn't have been on the squad. I'd also argue that Wilshire & Cleverly shouldn't have been on the side either given their performance for club in the campaign leading up to the WC.

The first problem is obvious to everyone except for the English FA, Hodgson should not be managing the side. Tactically, England looked worse as the tournament wore on for them. It didn't even look like they were prepared to play.

Picking a rotation is hard because the younger players should've gotten time to play well before the WC to properly assess who should play more. It also didn't help that England didn't have a healthy Oxlade-Chamberlain, Jay Rodriguez, & Theo Walcott to count on.

I know how shouldn't have been on the team. For me Glen Johnson, Lampard, Milner, Phil Jagielka, & Gerrard shouldn't have been on the squad. I'd also argue that Wilshire & Cleverly shouldn't have been on the side either given their performance for club in the campaign leading up to the WC.
Cleverley wasn't in the squad.

Fwiw, I would play this team in the friendly against Norway on September 3rd

Hart

Flanagan Cahill Stones Shaw

Henderson Ox (bare with me on this, but from what I remember, one of his best performances last season, was as a holding midfielder)

Sterling Barkley Lallana

Sturridge

Ronaldinho is a free agent again. You guys wanna try and scrape some $$$ together and see if we can get him to play for an NT 5-a-side?

WLBrKyW.gif

lol i just want to know how the heck all these southhamptons transfers are worth the money. lovern basically went for the same price griezmann went for

Oh ****, eiddy thought it'd be up already. That means I need to get down to work ASAP. Disappointing eiddy is something I cannot have weighing on my mind. Will get on it tonight captain!

Oh ****, eiddy thought it'd be up already. That means I need to get down to work ASAP. Disappointing eiddy is something I cannot have weighing on my mind. Will get on it tonight captain!

:rofl: wut?!?!?

I actually thought it was up, and I hadn't checked cause I never click on S&T, I just always check my subscriptions.

You might be the only person I know on NT that uses subscriptions :lol:

Every time I'm on NT, I click on my name on the top right hand corner, and check threads under "Your Recent Activity" (threads I've subscribed to by posting in the past). I rarely check General anymore, and I don't mess with any of the other sports threads besides this one.

:rofl: you mean I've been doin it wrong for the past 5 years?

|I

Back
Top Bottom