The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

We should be up 3 goals easy...

Ozil is pure class out there...

I wonder if Santi comes on in the 2nd half?

iOUFOmpp0jyOb.gif

Well, lulz.

...and Spurs went 2-0 at the same moment. Siggy again.

Last edited:
Ugh! ...never mind all this scumbag talk, screw you guys 
laugh.gif

Gylfi with the second 
nthat.gif

COYS!

Last edited:
I've never like Kos, 3 bonehead mistakes this year already all leading to goals SMH..

We need another CB and this shoulda been addressed at the xfer window

Ben Arfa is one of my favorite, lesser know footballers in the PL. His dribbling skill is impeccable.

Mes and Eriksen tally the assist board in their respective debuts.

Klopp is licking his chops at a potential Kagawa return to Dortmund. I don't get Moyes.

Eiddy: Richards returns this weekend, and City needs his experience plus depth. Versatile enough to play central or RB. Demichelis and Kompany both out with knocks with CL group stage looming.

Klopp is licking his chops at a potential Kagawa return to Dortmund. I don't get Moyes.

Eiddy: Richards returns this weekend, and City needs his experience plus depth. Versatile enough to play central or RB. Demichelis and Kompany both out with knocks with CL group stage looming.

Moyes prefers hard workers over creativity. it's all he's ever known. It's frustrating cause Kagawa is a world-class 10. :smh:

Thanks, I was wondering about Richards. I completely forgot he was still at City until I was watching old highlights of Manchester Derby's. I don't know how long he's been out for, but surely a long time. Looks like he'll need to find his feet again....quality player though. I remember him coming down the line like a juggernaut when he was at full pace...

Well offside...but my how Sunderland's attitude has changed....(well at least over the past 4 min I've been watching)

How did that stay out of goal?!?!

Last edited:
Can't believe Richards is only 25. He battled a major knock last campaign that saw Zabaleta permanently take his RB spot. Golden chance to earn Pelligrini's respect as a deputy CB with Kompany and Demichelis nursing back to health. Richards is valued for his experience and leadership.

My dude Ki. Thought he was a perfect fit for Swansea and Laudrup.

Buck beats his former club 2-1. Sturridge brace.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom