The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Can't believe Richards is only 25. He battled a major knock last campaign that saw Zabaleta permanently take his RB spot. Golden chance to earn Pelligrini's respect as a deputy CB with Kompany and Demichelis nursing back to health. Richards is valued for his experience and leadership.

Damn, at 25, there's still a lot of legs left in him. Yeah agreed, his experience will come in handy. I hope his injury is fully healed and it doesn't become recurring. Always a shame to see great players careers hampered by injury.
I don't know what it is with City right now. It's like their defenders fall apart without Kompany, yet their defenders are experienced.

Mes turning Giroud into CR7. Looking for him every opportunity in the attacking third.

I've been harsh on Ramsey, but talk about a blistering start to the 2013 domestic campaign. Not to mention the dirty work he does on the pitch with defensive responsibilities.

eek.gif
 Stoke are really taking it to City... opportunties!

Sunderland supporters aghast. Ramsey's goal against the run of play. Disallowed goal for offsides, hit post, advantage not played.

Back
Top Bottom