The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Smh sigh. Good win nonetheless, screwed Jozy though wanted him to net one (which he did) and Gunners still get the W

Ramsey or Giroud?

Ramsey. Giroud has been clinical in front of goal, but Ramsey has raised his game soo much (up another level from where he was at the tail of last season...any he was playing awesome then) and made the loss of Arteta (arguably our most important player the last couple of seasons) not noticeable.

Last edited:
These reporters will not give up with their imaginary "Mou hates Mata!" narrative... :lol:

I honor that. Ramsey has surprised the heck outta me. He's showing a rugged nature to go with quality in the attacking third. Boy, was I wrong.

Eto'o and Mata starting. Lampard and Oscar relegated to the bench.

1-1. Barkley, Eto'o.

Ramsey volley :smokin

i5xhhEylKyg9.gif

Lukaku will steal Jelavic's soul and place in the XI after this match.

Jelavic is so wasteful in front of net. I even like Kone better.

BVB already making its own what they came to do.
5m in and the waves of attack have already begun.

Purchasing black kit. Cost is detrimental, only because I won't be wearing it often enough.

Hazard, Il Faraone, Wijnaldum. Tempting to buy their kits.

Purchasing black kit. Cost is detrimental, only because I won't be wearing it often enough.

Hazard, Il Faraone, Wijnaldum. Tempting to buy their kits.

I hear you, I need to update my Kaizer Chiefs and United jerseys. Also getting a Neymar Barca next month. Looking into a BVB Reus. Atleti Villa as swell.

Sometimes I struggle to understand WTF Champ is talking about :lol:

Dude is mad random

Last edited:
Good win for my boys. We should have put it away earlier. Theo needs to stop squandering chances. Ozil is such quality, still ill and trained only once with the team. Once he gels with the team more, so many more chances. I hope Giroud is okay. We might have Theo and Akpom up top.....and if worse comes to worse we'll bring back Bendter and Park :lol: :smh: I like having Flamini is the squad, he's more mobile than Arteta and a better at defensive duties but unfortunately not as much as an offensive player. Which is understandable being that they are two different types of players. But we have a nice midfield, a lot of competition within it. Once our players get healthy, our bench will look really nice. Now we just gotta keep our players healthy until January. Good to see TV5 back. Real happy at how far Ramsey has come. He used to get so many ****

Cazorla injured until mid October. :smh:

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang :nthat:

Making something out of nothing...

That's 4 in 5 appearances, from a player bought for approximately 13m Euros.

Eiddy: I thought about Aubameyang BVB, Draxler Schalke, Maher PSV, Strootman Roma, etc.

If anyone hears about discounts or sales, let NT know.

Louis: I'm often in and out because of work. Type briefly on mobile. Do my best to keep up with browsing and lurking.

Back
Top Bottom