The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Henrikh Mkhitaryan :smokin

BVB 2-0 Hamburger

Jeeepers...new signings are having a field day

4 in 3 games.

Last edited:
Pride of Armenia and Gabon. Both 24.

I value HHM's ball control and creativity. Parts of Aubameyang's game remind me of Neymar-lite. The electric pace and dribbling. Physical stature.

Klopp can beat anyone in 2013 CL not named Bayern, RM, Barca.

Goals are flying in all over the place! :smokin The Bundesliga really provides a lot of magic...

Lam with an absolute beauty!

BVB 2 - 1Hamburger

Eiddy: I thought about Aubameyang BVB, Draxler Schalke, Maher PSV, Strootman Roma, etc.

If anyone hears about discounts or sales, let NT know.

Louis: I'm often in and out because of work. Type briefly on mobile. Do my best to keep up with browsing and lurking.

Yeah I was going to cop the Lewandowski and Gotze last season, but I think I'll get the Reus and Aubameyang. I think Aubameyang has potential to become an incredible player. Already playing extremely well.

I value HHM's ball control and creativity. Parts of Aubameyang's game remind me of Neymar-lite. The electric pace and dribbling. Physical stature.

I'm willing to say Klopp on the right night (or two) he can take down any team in Europe. It won't be easy.

But have we forgotten how well they played against Madrid last CL?

I try to forget every single day. Can't ever root for Lewa.

Loss to Bayern on PK's just as bad for a RM supporter.

I thought Roman would personally drive the Brinks truck to Germany if he didn't secure Mou.

Van Der Vaart ready to punch the ref :lol:

"if looks could kill, the ref wouldn't be able to dish out that yellow card"

I try to forget every single day. Can't ever root for Lewa.

Loss to Bayern on PK's just as bad for a RM supporter.

I thought Roman would personally drive the Brinks truck to Germany if he didn't secure Mou.

:lol: he probably would have.

I see Everton 1 up.

Are Chelsea misfiring? Everton dominating?

Last edited:
Martinez. The players believe.

Everton needs a second goal on the counter. Mou will come out guns blazing. I still see Chelsea getting the equalizer through Eto'o.

Cazorla injured until mid October. :smh:
NOOOOOOOO :frown:

Eiddy: I thought about Aubameyang BVB, Draxler Schalke, Maher PSV, Strootman Roma, etc.

If anyone hears about discounts or sales, let NT know.

Louis: I'm often in and out because of work. Type briefly on mobile. Do my best to keep up with browsing and lurking.
Ahh ok I see, I'm so busy at work that I don't even touch my phone :lol:

Check the soccer jersey thread often, we always look out for each other in there

Yup, very similar. Love Aubameyang :pimp:

Might cop last year's BVB CL kit with Reus and this year's away with Aubameyang.

2-2 Hamburger back in it!

Set piece right out off the training grounds...

I can see this going 4-3

Cazorla injured until mid October. :smh:

:smh:

gotta be excited with what we saw from ozil today. ramsey's smashed that volley goal...beautiful. solid win but should have been a done deal by half. westwood made some HUGE saves in the first half.

PIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEERE!!!! When he's on his day, he can't be stopped...

Fantastic goal....

BVB 3-2 Hamburger SV

Louis: You buy warm-ups as well? RM and Chelsea have some fresh fits pre-match.
I have the funds now, so I might cop an Arsenal N98, not sure yet. I have not seen the RM and Chelsea ones yet.

I really hope you dudes aren't copping the shorts and socks with these jerseys :lol:
Naw b :lol:

Dortmund on Bein?
I don't even have Bein anymore. :smh:

All they have is La Liga today. Barca vs Sevilla starting in a few.

Back
Top Bottom