The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Side note...

Was watching the post game of Southhampton and West Ham...

They tipped Webb to be the ref for the derby next week :lol:

Bale:

iNGFRWtOsPnGY.gif

Dortmund, Napoli, Arsenal, Marseille.

Who do you have advancing from the other groups?

Round of 16....
Granted anything can happen but here we go... these not in order, they're just who will qualify....

United
Shaktar

Madrid
Juventus

PSG
Benfica

Munich
Citeh

Chelsea
Shalke

Dortmund
Napoli

Porto
Atleti

Barca
Milan

Moyes warns Young over diving

Moyes said: "I've always said I don't like diving. He deserved to get booked. I don't want any of my players diving -- I don't want anybody doing it. If you look at it, the boy definitely throws his leg out and Ashley's leg goes into it. I think Ashley has put his leg into it. But I will definitely say to Ashley that it is not what I want."

Moyes also said he felt Dikgacoi had been unlucky to be red-carded.

"I don't like the rule where every time it is the last man it means it is [a sending-off]," he said. "I thought it was harsh. If I was Ian Holloway I would be disappointed. Okay, it might be a penalty, but I don't think the boy made a challenge to wipe him out. Unfortunately that is the rule."

http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1...-warns-ashley-young-diving?src=mobile&cc=3888

Neymar turning on style this weekend :smokin

NEYMAR-WOW.gif

Last edited:
This Dortmund team can beat anyone on their day, and it seems to be their day quite often. I think Arsenal and Dortmund advance from that group

Klopp can replace Lewa.

Dortmund should have sold him for an exorbitant transfer fee in the Summer window. Especially after the multi-goal performance against Madrid.

Just watched the Juve vs Inter from yesterday via dvr. Vidal continues to impress. I'm somewhat amazed at Inter's start this campaign. They looked so poor in the summer 's Champions Cup. Inter's defense has been the key to this campaign's good start. Campagnaro was a force as was Taider. Tevez looks like he's been playing for Juve forever...

Side note...

Was watching the post game of Southhampton and West Ham...

They tipped Webb to be the ref for the derby next week :lol:

Bale:

http://i.minus.com/iNGFRWtOsPnGY.gif[img][/quote]

Yea, look at him
[GALLERY="media, 579989"][/GALLERY]

Back
Top Bottom