The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

I'm all about januzag getting minutes but what more does kagawa have to do to see full 90?

Interesting no appearance from Fellaini.

I was sure that Moyes would put Fellaini to help him adjust, especially since he looked lost against Citeh.

Know what, i thought Nani played pretty well today. He took some bad shots but he extremely threatening. Valencia just runs in a straight line and crosses the ball, he predictable. Nani can be erratic but he spreads the field more. Not bad. I've always been critical of him as well.

Phew.

Not the most convincing... 'Pool could have and probably should have scored, but oh well... 

I wonder if this was enough to convince Moyes of Shinji... 

United have scraped away a victory, but the problem is that anyone can see all United does is cross the ball in and hope for the best.

When playing against strong defence, pockets will be picked.

:smh: I don't see anything good coming of this Moyes spell.

Has Ronaldo ever scored a free-kick with extreme curve and precision?

Not that he needs to, the signature knuckleball/dip shot is lethal. I think he's incapable of shooting without power tho, dude is a beast. :lol:

Phew. Cannot begin to mention how much I hate PKs. West Brom made it easier on my heart, though.

Bring it on, Chelsea :D

Back
Top Bottom