The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

I love how people forget the season before United lost the league only by goal difference, and was tied at 89 points, WITHOUT Robin Van Persie.

People like to make it seem like United were playing like Arsenal for the past 8 years winning nothing, and the addition of RVP is what bought United the league title.

But as you said...playing the what if game is a waste of time.
I have to agree. I think United could've done it without RVP last season. One of the players who I think that didn't get much credit for Uniteds victory is Chicharito was on point for a number of games last season especially when RVP couldn't score, so I'm sure if given more playing time he could've netted more goals. They need to stop giving Welbeck so much minutes and give it to Chicharito until he proves himself imo

Last edited:
Got around to watching the Everton vs Newcastle last night (from Monday). Wow, Everton was on another level. Pardew seems like a nice enough guy, but I think he's gone at the end of the season. The Magpies were completely outclassed. It was a little sad to see even... :smh:

Diego Costa will play for Spain.
Spain's fed released that the paperwork is in progress. Won't be done in time for next week, but it appears they've beaten Brazil.

Last edited:
Real Madrid should go after Pirlo in January if the contract negotiations with Juventus fall out. I'm sure Ancelotti wouldn't mind.

Diego Costa will play for Spain.
Spain's fed released that the paperwork is in progress. Won't be done in time for next week, but it appears they've beaten Brazil.
That's gonna look weirder than Serge Ibaka playing for the Spanish national team 

laugh.gif

Ok not as weird, but still

Last edited:
I know all of their talent has left but its crazy how Anzhi had so much capital just a few short years ago, and now here they are getting stomped by Spurs in Europa.

Edit: I didn't mean all, I meant 'a lot'

Last edited:
That's gonna look weirder than Serge Ibaka playing for the Spanish national team 
:lol:  
Ok not as weird, but still

Low key Racist post? lol

Thiago Alcantara plays for Spain, aint no thing... Marcos Senna played for spain, wasn't a prob... ::Ye shrugs::

Has anyone mentioned that Lukaku's play for the Toffees is what Chelsea could use up front this season? :rolleyes

Has anyone mentioned that Lukaku's play for the Toffees is what Chelsea could use up front this season? :rolleyes

This has been mentioned and talked about since his great run last season.

I thought for sure when his loan ended at West Brom he was going to be their super sub.

I thought for sure when his loan ended at West Brom he was going to be their super sub.

I'm sorry, getting old & memory isn't as good as it used to be. :rolleyes I thought it was mentioned.

Got damn, he looked good in Monday's game. Reminded me a bit of Drogba/Ibra out there. For a big dude, he can finesse out there with his foot skills. He's only 20-21 right? I hope he continues to work hard & live up to his potential.

Martinez's Toffees side has been fun to watch so far.

I'm sorry, getting old & memory isn't as good as it used to be. :rolleyes I thought it was mentioned.

Got damn, he looked good in Monday's game. Reminded me a bit of Drogba/Ibra out there. For a big dude, he can finesse out there with his foot skills. He's only 20-21 right? I hope he continues to work hard & live up to his potential.

Martinez's Toffees side has been fun to watch so far.

That's probably why Mourinho sent him out again.

I don't know, in my opinion (what do I know, only team I've managed is on FIFA :lol:) it would have been good for him to stay at Chelsea, fight for a place. He's extremely talented and quite mature for his age. Looking at his runs, and his assist to Barkley in that game, he was playing like a seasoned vet. As a manager of a team with a striking problem, I can't see how on earth he wasn't kept.

Careless handball from Tiendalli

:smh: :lol: at the pen taker trying the patent pending Balotelli pen-kick

Swansea off the hook.

The UEFA really needs to take a closer look into referee's.

:smh: Michu is looking like he got attacked by a gang. Blood all over the place.

After a high boot kicked him straight into the back of the head while in the box, ref didn't even stop the passage of play.

Michu been on the sideline receiving treatment for a few minutes now.

Man I hope for some very strange reason Lewandowski is trolling and is going to Arsenal next year :lol:

I didnt think he'd be a good fit at United when he was linked, but I think he would do great at Arsenal. Same with chicharito...

I think Keisuke Honda would be good on Arsenal

He's cup tied now though

There's rumbling of him coming to the EPL instead of Milan

Man I hope for some very strange reason Lewandowski is trolling and is going to Arsenal next year :lol:

I didnt think he'd be a good fit at United when he was linked, but I think he would do great at Arsenal. Same with chicharito...

He would probably get paid more at Munich. He already speaks German (so does Pep btw). Plus, look at Bayern right now, as folk have said here, he would replace Mandzukic immediately making him the star man. Look at the 10 odd suppliers in midfield at Bayern...ask yourself where you'd want to go in his boots.

is anyone having issues with the wallpapers I posted before with the new Ios 7 software upgrade in the ipad's or iphone's? its too zoomed in :x

^  Parallax issue?  I turned mine off after day-2.

Anyway...

Last edited:
He would probably get paid more at Munich. He already speaks German (so does Pep btw). Plus, look at Bayern right now, as folk have said here, he would replace Mandzukic immediately making him the star man. Look at the 10 odd suppliers in midfield at Bayern...ask yourself where you'd want to go in his boots.
so what happens to mandzukic? real madrid or chelsea would be a problem if he finds his way there

Back
Top Bottom