The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Mandzukic doesn't fit Pep's style. Unlucky for him. He's the odd man out.

I'd say Arsenal if not for Giroud.

Spurs if Soldado continues to struggle adapting to English football.

Mandzukic doesn't fit Pep's style. Unlucky for him. He's the odd man out.

I'd say Arsenal if not for Giroud.

Spurs if Soldado continues to struggle adapting to English football.

I've only watched one or two games of Spurs this season, and not even full matches.

It's like they just don't want to feed Goldado properly. :smh:

It's a shame, cause he's a real talent.

Bayernfans.gif

:lol: :lol:

Its called the poznan and city fans are known to do that. Now its become the trend of opposing fans to do it to make fun of City and their fans. Especially at the Etihad.

Its called the poznan and city fans are known to do that. Now its become the trend of opposing fans to do it to make fun of City and their fans. Especially at the Etihad.

Yup. I have to add that the City fans stole if from a team they played in the Europa League, Lech Poznan, a couple years back and City fans adopted it at the Eithad and its become their "thing" too. As Bam said so now opposition fans do it when their Club is giving it to City.

It happens all the time but this gif is hilarious because of Hart's body language in it. :lol:

^Best case scenario is when we play Nouveau Château United, Theo, Jack and Gibbs score on the way to a win and a brave journo brings up his past comments in the post game. :lol:

I'm surprised he hasn't been asked about it already (not really actually) given their makeup/signing and how much they're struggling.

I very much dislike Pardew. 8 year contract :lol: hope he sees it out with Newcastle...down in the championship. Bitter, whining, c*nt.

Last edited:
:lol: I imagine that Ben Arfa and Cabaye both move in the summer. I could see them getting Ba back. They were in such good form in 11/12 or was it 10/11?

Really happy with how things have been working out with Flamini

Just to avoid confusion to non Gooners...that article/bit from Pardew was from 2006, not recent...but his recent raiding of French dross from Ligue Une sure make him look like a total as*clown.

Since Pardew's English (and his spat was vs Wenger), no journo has the balls to bring it up.

MM89: Yeah I must say at the time most supporters, myself included, were up in arms we resigned him as we thought Wenger took the cheap (free) French option again instead of properly addressing the issues we've had with a lack of proper DM, but man it sure is looking like a masterstroke by Arsene (Remember in the words of Arsene him and Özil were 20m a piece! :lol:) Flamini has brought bite, balance and a ton of communication to the midfield. His man marking of Hamsik was top notch the other night. I look forward to seeing him and Arteta vs the top sides when we likely look to deploy them both to control midfield and be tough to breakdown and hit teams on the counter. Flamini being more mobile will likely be given similar instructions to man mark the Oscar's/Mata's, Silva's/Toure's and Fellaini's/Cleverly's :smile:lol) of the opposition when those fixtures come.

Well that's if he isn't suspended. *touch wood* I love his fight and the bite he brings our midfield but he's got 3 yellows in the PL already (TBF to him one was an excelent foul taking one for the team vs Swansea)... but watching him fly into takles its easy to see playing with Gattuso at Milan has influenced his game a bit. :lol:

Last edited:
Wilshire has probably already missed more games than Zindane missed his entire career... What's he 21-22? As talented as he is, I don't ever think he'll reach his potential. He'll always have to deal with injuries the rest of his career.

Last edited:
The state of English football... English players would rather be celebrities rather than be great footballers... It would be one thing if the guy was always in form & didn't get injured so often. SMH Jack Wilshere :smh:

View media item 602452
\

Not an arsenal fan but I see nothing wrong with relaxing. Nothing wrong with having a night on the town at 21, I mean lets be honest. He deserves to relax every now and then from training just like everyone else has the same right after a hard day at work.

The state of English football... English players would rather be celebrities rather than be great footballers... It would be one thing if the guy was always in form & didn't get injured so often. SMH Jack Wilshere :smh:

Not an arsenal fan but I see nothing wrong with relaxing. Nothing wrong with having a night on the town at 21, I mean lets be honest. He deserves to relax every now and then from training just like everyone else has the same right after a hard day at work.

No one is making a big deal because of him being out. It's an athlete smoking.

At least, that's what I caught from twitter.

Last edited:

Ah, Ignored that. I can see the issue now. DIdn't understand how psk linked the pic to wanting to be a celebrity so I assumed he meant being out.

Last edited:

Ah, Ignored that. I can see the issue now. DIdn't understand how psk linked the pic to wanting to be a celebrity so I assumed he meant being out.

Then his rebuttal of bringing Zidane into this is straight up unnecessary :smh:

When you're caught taking strain, you jump on your own grenade, you don't throw it into the bunker where your gents are.

Actually, there is a host of players caught smoking like Rooney, Ashley Cole, Fabeo Coentrao, Balo... Shoot Johan Cruyff smoked like crazy as manager (not sure if he did as a player). He even had to get a double bypass in the early 90s. I think I also remember Brazilian legend Socrates smoked up to 2 packs a day...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom