The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Outside of Bony's performance this past weekend, Swansea has looked horrible this campaign. Just horrible. I don't even think Laudrup gets up to patrol the technical area anymore. Their play has largely looked uninspired like they're playing for a check.
Indeed.

Saddened to see Theo have a pretty bad injury, but this means we will for sure sign somebody.

I am hearing Pedro is a very strong possibility of a replacement.

Saddened to see Theo have a pretty bad injury, but this means we will for sure sign somebody.

where the hell you get that from? I don't arsenal can can that type of talent this window.

If United finish out of the top 4 I wonder if. Rooney ends up putting a transfer request in again.

Last edited:
Very saddened to hear the news about Theo :frown:

Stay classy Spuds' fans :smh: :smh:

View media item 731221

What does that pic even mean?

:nerd:
check you PM papi

i thought i was in the booty thread when i saw that pic :lol:
I didn't know you frequent the booty thread :tongue:

where the hell you get that from? I don't arsenal can can that type of talent this window.

If United finish out of the top 4 I wonder if. Rooney ends up putting a transfer request in again.

He'd only have a year left on his contract so you'd bet he's out or United will wind up having to let him go on a free in summer 2015.

Last edited:
Theo, I hate it had to be him, this really hurts :smh:
Only a small amount of players we could go after. I think we have a better chance of getting Tello than Pedro. Barca won't part with Pedro especially with Messi out.
My friend was suggesting Eduardo Vargas, he's Chilean so he's slightly basis :lol:

The biggest problem with Barcelona last season was that they ran out of gas at the end of the year. Martino has already said he will be taking it easy on Messi' playing time, so I doubt either Tello or Pedro will leave.

i was just implying that we would have a better shot at Tello, not to say that it is likely. Realistically we won't sign anyone that's a big name during this window but I think we'll find a good player. Ideally a player who can play wide and centrally, Pato comes to mind but I'm not sure how big Wenger is on him and he is injury prone enough for us :rolleyes >D but I think that link was just the media talking. I pretty much draw a blank thinking of players but i think we will act fast, we have to now. We also need a defender. Gibbs and TV both have issues currently

Last edited:
So this is what Moyes has them doing :lol:

_72091199_72091198.jpg

Last edited:
Although none of them will join the impending train wreck...

@TransferUpdate: David Moyes will be given £100m and has handed in his wishlist of players with Reus, Koke, Mangala and Gundogan included. (Express Sport)

@CentreTransfer: Chelsea are disappointed with Victor Moses’ progress at Liverpool and could snub any move for Ryan Bertrand (ESPN).

@TransferUpdate: Man Utd have failed in a bid to sign Marco Reus after discovering his release clause doesn't become active till next season. (Daily Mail)

@TransferUpdate: Bayern Munich striker Mario Mandzukic is being monitored by Manchester United and Arsenal. (Daily Express)

who do you guys see as the top players that are realistically available this window?

I'm not buying rumors about dortmund or atletico madrid players.

Last edited:
who do you guys see as the top players that are realistically available this window?

I'm not buying rumors about dortmund or atletico madrid players.

Lewa (done deal though)
Gungudan
Mata (only if he forces the move)

@CentreTransfer: BREAKING: Brazilian legend Ronaldinho has signed for Turkish side Besiktas. (De Telegraaf)

@CentreTransfer: BREAKING: Brazilian legend Ronaldinho has signed for Turkish side Besiktas. (De Telegraaf)

confirmed? i haven't found anything yet...

:pimp: though if he does return to Europe...

Also still waiting for final confirmation.

Rumored:

@LeFootballMan_: Ronaldinho will make £120,000 a week at Besiktas and will receive bonuses for every goal scored.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom