The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

I just don't want to see Atleti trade off assets like Costa. I really like what Simeone has done with the club, but if this were indeed true, at least they would get Mata in return. I just hate seeing clubs like that become selling clubs. A mid field with the likes of Mata, Koke, & Turan would be nice to watch... If this is all true of course...

Last edited:
He's gotta work on that diving bit, but Januzaj should develop to be a world class player. Got a beautiful girlfriend too...

would be better in summer.. both are still in cl and both would be cup tied..

laugh.gif

Man if Arsenal can get Draxler itll be like my FIFA career in real life :lol: .. Ozil and Draxler :x

Would buy that jersey instantly :pimp: :pimp:

Still think Moyes is better off losing the tie to Sunderland rather than making the final and losing 5-0 to City.

At least he can still claim "focusing on the league" and "Tin Cup! Who cares?" for excuses.

In hindsight, the most disappointing thing for me is that Nick Powell is on loan. I would like to have seen him in that Scholes role in games like this....

In hindsight, the most disappointing thing for me is that Nick Powell is on loan. I would like to have seen him in that Scholes role in games like this....
yep.. crazy zaha can't even see playing time in capital 1 cup.. smh

Capt. Vida... only to have no interest in signing an extension... not that it'd make a huge difference. 

In fact, I'd rather have Powell out there instead of Cleverley, cause at least if he isn't up to par, we can chalk it up to youth and inexperience instead of just being a crap player...

Back
Top Bottom