The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

So Ronaldo punchline in next Wayne single?
Nah, man. 

A feature.

laugh.gif

Are those the Arsenal kits for real? Jada?

The white one looks like a big doo-doo stain

:x

Puma is the worst.

I don't know what's going to be worse next year, the Puma Gunners kits or the ugly chevy logo on the Man U shirt.

Manchester United target Ezequiel Garay is on the verge of joining Russian club Zenit St. Petersburg. (Daily Express)
Pep Guardiola has told Bayern's board that his top priority for next summer is to sign PSG's Thiago Silva (Sport)
@Football__Zone BREAKING: SkyBet have suspended betting on Nemanja Vidić's future amid reports he has agreed a pre-contract deal with Galatasaray
Bayern Munich are set to sign Victor Valdes as their backup goalkeeper. (BILD)

I had small feeling that VV might end up with Munich. He actually doesn't love playing football like one would think. He credited Pep for brining back his love for the game. If he does leave, I think that's an indictment of Rosell in a way alienating the likes of Cruyff, Pep, & such.

The thought of Thiago @ Bayern... :smh: then :smokin

Last edited:
Because he love's Pep & he'd be fine playing back up... He's not in love with football like one would think.

Because he love's Pep & he'd be fine playing back up... He's not in love with football like one would think.

I call bs on that.

Call bs on what, that he's going to Bayern or that he doesn't like football like one would expect? Valdes kinda touches on it in the vid below with regards to how Pep helped him to enjoy playing football - be a goal keeper.

Last edited:
The OFFICIAL shirts have not been shown...I have that Puma catalog, but they aren't in there.

The kits should be revealed in the next month or so.

The OFFICIAL shirts have not been shown...I have that Puma catalog, but they aren't in there.

The kits should be revealed in the next month or so.

So those are just some random kits they have Giroud and Henry wearing? Do you know if the official kits will look anything like that?

Back
Top Bottom