The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

United's season is Over. (Never thought I'd say that in January)

Put Kagawa in at the half, get some creativity in there

Retweeted by Piers Morgan
Football Funnys ‏@FootballFunnys 5m
Chelsea fans chanting: "David Moyes we want you stay"
Expand

not even surprised... team lacks quality in all positions. Need to completely gut and rebuild. Start now and finish in the summer..

Yanoozigh is United's best player

I believe Kagawa is better, but without him getting consistent game time anywhere NEAR his position, we'll never be able to see it.

He'll end up like Pogba. In a year or 2 when he gets sold to a club that actually knows how to use him he'll flourish.

Amazing how a manager can say he doesn't have enough world class players...but he leaves a proven Champions League quality player on the bench, and plays someone like Ashley Young.

:smh:

i was a fan of Kagawa when he arrived at BVB, I'm looking forward to seeing him get better than his years at BVB after his time at United.

I thought surely in games when Rooney isn't playing, he'd get 90m every game in his position, but he's not even starting :smh:

You guys give the Prem waaay too much credit. It's already football from the stone ages, if it weren't for the foreign players saving the league it would be so much worse. Messi would do fine in the Prem. There is not one defender or team that could handle his ability to change direction & his dribbling ability. A footballer of that class could play in any league.

Some good games today... AC Milan vs. Hellas Verona (beIN Sport 2:45PM). Looking forward to seeing the debut of new boss Clarence Seedorf. You also got Atletico Madrid vs. Sevilla (beIN Sport Espanyol 3PM).

For those of you that area lucky enough to still have golTV, Ajax vs. PSV is on at 10:30AM. Always a lively affair.

Lastly my Barca plays at Levante at 1PM. Interested to see what line-up Tata puts out in lieu of not having Neymar.
man I wish Comcast never removed golTV.
Would love to see that PSV/Ajax game.

PSV got a lot of young talent on that team. Bakkali, Willems, Maher :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom