The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

I'm waiting to hear Moyes at his next presser talking about how he believes United can still reach the top.

Just have to "think about the next game" and "win the next game" and "take it one game at a time" cause at the end of the day "managers lose games" sometimes, and you've "just got to win games".

Forgot Welbeck was even playing. Why on earth isn't Chicha playing?

157473.jpg

Last edited:
I'm waiting to hear Moyes at his next presser talking about how he believes United can still reach the top.

Just have to "think about the next game" and "win the next game" and "take it one game at a time" cause at the end of the day "managers lose games" sometimes, and you've "just got to win games".
"Discounting the 3 goals they conceded, I thought the lads played well today..."

Last edited:
The only people at Stamford Bridge regarding United that deserve any praise are the away fans that are STILL singing their lungs out.

Moyes gone?

End of next season only if it continues like this.

So, the past 15m, United haven't been able to keep the ball, move forward, string together more than 2 passes.

It's such a shame that there isn't a midfielder on the bench that could help with this problem. :rolleyes

Not to worry though, this 18 year old lad will surely save the day. :smh:

Last edited:
Lol... Cech.

The thing is, United got a few half-chances in the 1st half... just couldn't finish. 

Hey, here's an idea... let's see what Kagawa can do... 

Last edited:
Moyes looks like a little child on the sidelines shouting with no one paying attention...

I truly believe he lost the dressing room a while ago.

Back
Top Bottom