The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

**** off, Vidic.
(Didn't think it was a straight red. But anything to extend United's misery.)

Eto'o :pimp: I used to run with him and Inter on FIFA 09 all the time. Nice to see him have a game like he did today.

Roman having a laugh... :wow:

1272535664_roman-abramovich-is-happy.gif

Premier LeagueVerified account
‏@premierleague
Jose Mourinho is the quickest to get to 100 #BPL wins. Top 5:
Mourinho 142 matches,
Ferguson 162,
Wenger 179,
Benitez 181,
Dalglish 197

At this rate, I see Rooney leaving.

Oh no doubt, he's gone.

I read the Cavani rumor as well lol. No way.

I don't doubt United are going to have 150 million to spend, it's just world class players don't want to play for United with Moyes in there. Who are United going to get? Maybe some British EPL talent, not any Latin players tho.

At this rate, I see Rooney leaving.

Oh no doubt, he's gone.

I read the Cavani rumor as well lol. No way.

I don't doubt United are going to have 150 million to spend, it's just world class players don't want to play for United with Moyes in there. Who are United going to get? Maybe some British EPL talent, not any Latin players tho.

I hear you.

At the end of the day. Even if Moyes has a 150m, he doesn't know how to spend it. We've seen what he purchased in Fellaini (btw, when was the last time anyone saw him? Still injured?) He's going to rebuild United into another Everton, he doesn't have the quality vision in players.

And you're right, who on earth wants to play under him.

"I THOUGHT WE PLAYED QUITE WELL TODAY, ESPECIALLY IN THE FIRST PERIOD" - DAVID "I THINK WE PLAYED WELL" MOYES

My God, why can't he just do the right thing and resign?

I told myself i would reserve judgment until after Christmas but i think the writing is on the wall now..

Man Utd are bout done :pimp:

I hear you.

At the end of the day. Even if Moyes has a 150m, he doesn't know how to spend it. We've seen what he purchased in Fellaini (btw, when was the last time anyone saw him? Still injured?) He's going to rebuild United into another Everton, he doesn't have the quality vision in players.

And you're right, who on earth wants to play under him.

AVB to United!! Lol

He'll get Latin world class talent in there.

The future looks so bleak. To be honest it's sort of Fergie's fault, he should have never been given the power to choose his successor.

AVB to United!! Lol

He'll get Latin world class talent in there.

The future looks so bleak. To be honest it's sort of Fergie's fault, he should have never been given the power to choose his successor.

This... He showed to much faith in his fellow man.

While i think pretty much anybody would have fallen short of the mark Fergie set, i don't think Moyes has the pedigree to sit that position.

Yea, Fergie never seemed like the type of dude to handover United to an outsider or foreigner. He went with his countryman. He kept it old school but this in a new generation of football, it's global.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom