The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Mirror Football ‏@MirrorFootball 7m
Looking forward to SPECIAL JUAN playing 60 minutes once every three weeks. He, Kagawa and Young will rotate perfectly

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

maybe Ed wood is a genius.. get the sponsorship deals= a big enough kitty to buy EVERYONE..

sike he's clueless

If dude from sunderland made that..omg

I like that janjuz kid or w/e you spell it

I don't even understand the rationale behind that tackle. Falcao is obviously going past him with the ball on his right foot, yet he tackles with his mid section agains his left foot? Jesus christ, how horrifying. Didn't he just come back from an injury as well?

When the defender got up & heard Falcao in pain, he didn't look back & touch him or shake his hand to say, "my bad" or something (what you normally see after a bad tackle). He was unrepentant & showed no remorse. He meant to hurt him with the tackle. That guy should never be allowed to play again...

BTW, it appears the Glazers used a third party to get this transfer done which sounds like they didn't have the trust in Woodward to get things done...

Last edited:
Ed Woodward quote from May 2013 about not needing much in the upcoming summer transfer window -

“We have a young squad, each now a year older. We’re very comfortable with the make-up of team and squad.

“There’s incredible depth. We could put two first teams out with 11 internationals in each.

“I wouldn’t expect there to be a major retooling of the squad.”

I don't even understand the rationale behind that tackle. Falcao is obviously going past him with the ball on his right foot, yet he tackles with his mid section agains his left foot? Jesus christ, how horrifying. Didn't he just come back from an injury as well?

When the defender got up & heard Falcao in pain, he didn't look back & touch him or shake his hand to say, "my bad" or something (what you normally see after a bad tackle). He was unrepentant & showed no remorse. He meant to hurt him with the tackle. That guy should never be allowed to play again...

BTW, it appears the Glazers used a third party to get this transfer done which sounds like they didn't have the trust in Woodward to get things done...

Yeah I saw that, definitely ZERO trust in Woodward.

Like I said, they probably rang up Gill and told him to make it happen.

Woodward was probably there just to observe and learn.

Last edited:
Notes from the game...

Januzaj is still soooo young.. made some poor choices in the final third and seemed pretty tired.. we should rest him a couple games

Playing our guys out of position is ruining our team.. smalling CANNOT play RB, and because he has been he has looked horrible when he's had to play CB.. leave him as a CB and let him continue developing.. Same with jones.. pick a position and let them develop

Rafa lacks so much discipline.. we deff need to address this, i wouldn't mind promoting one of our youth team players or bringing in a young talent to compete for the spot

lastly we have lost our "go for their throats mentality".. it amazes me how as soon as we go ahead or level we take out foot off the gas... Moyes needs to get on to these fools

I'm mildly surprised this transfer went through. I like Mata & I was hoping he'd come back to Spain. I wish him the best & hope he succeeds.

I wonder how Chelsea will use this cash? What striker will they target?

seeing a lot of reports on twitter that Gill did step in LMFAO.. oh ED :smh: :smh:

I'm mildly surprised this transfer went through. I like Mata & I was hoping he'd come back to Spain. I wish him the best & hope he succeeds.

I wonder how Chelsea will use this cash? What striker will they target?

They'll wait till summer and Roman will drive the Brinks truck himself either to Old Trafford or to Vicente Calderón.

Last edited:
Congrats to United supporters on landing Mata. His class on the ball was going to waste with bench splinters. A forced Kagawa move is imminent.

PSK: My buddy seemed to be right, early on the Seedorf and Dinho news.

Seedorf's physique is unreal. Abs of steel.

seeing a lot of reports on twitter that Gill did step in LMFAO.. oh ED :smh: :smh:

lol seeing the same reports.

I think United are going to use Gil to secure all of their business over this window (and potentially over next summer), it may cost more (his fees) but hey, at least he gets the job done.

david-moyes-facepalm.gif

Eiddy: Why did Moyes block Zaha's loan move?

Unofficially: He's bangin Moyes' daughter, so he doesn't want him playing at all, killing that young man's career early :lol:

Officially: Due to numerous injuries at the club, it's best that Zaha stays, he may be needed.

Congrats to United supporters on landing Mata. His class on the ball was going to waste with bench splinters. A forced Kagawa move is imminent.

PSK: My buddy seemed to be right, early on the Seedorf and Dinho news.

Seedorf's physique is unreal. Abs of steel.

I don't remember saying anything about Ronnie recently?

Are you giving me credit for mentioning Seedorf to AC Milan? If so, I can't take credit for that, it's been a rumor for a while.

Chicha needs some shooting/finishing training again... Needs the Ronaldo school of staying after practice & shooting hundreds of shots... His finishing last year & the start of this year has been horrible to say the least.

Back
Top Bottom