The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

De Gea; Rafael, Smalling, Evans, Buttner; Kagawa, Carrick, Fletcher, Januzaj; Welbeck, Hernandez

Yeah that Falcao injury looks really bad, immediately thought of Bowman on the 49ers when I saw that :x :smh:

BedHgPbIcAA6bBT.jpg

:rofl: Mastamind89!!!!! My man eiddy!!! [Yoda voice] USE THE FORCE....

I hope they throw the book at that Chasselay defender. He was unrepentant about the foul too. You could see he had intention to hurt when he got himself up. Should never be allowed to play pro football again as far as I'm concerned.

Last edited:
No Rooney.

No RVP.

Kagawa on the wing.

:smh:

Worst thing I heard recently on Premier League's "Football Today" from one of the pundits was "Kagawa is just a squad player, he's not a world class player that's going to take United to the next level". :smh:

It's a shame we'll never see a fraction of what he did at Dortmund.

Sunderland's confidence is growing....

Great run of passes, and what a volley....

Would have been one for the highlight reel...

I don't even understand the rationale behind that tackle. Falcao is obviously going past him with the ball on his right foot, yet he tackles with his mid section agains his left foot? Jesus christ, how horrifying. Didn't he just come back from an injury as well?

I see this...

BREAKING: Juan Mata will have a medical at Manchester United tomorrow after a £37million deal has been agreed. (SkySports)

But I went over Sky's twitter and website and haven't seen anything confirming this.

Back
Top Bottom