The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

To mou's defense though....39 shots....no goals...some blame needs to fall on the players. Chelsea need a number 9. Eto'o isn't the answer and neither is torres

Roma have signed Berisha, Vestenicky, Paredes, and Sanabira....great future
Jermaine Jones signs for Besiktas, not sure if it's a loan or permanent deal
Cardiff City are set to sell Cornelius back to Copenhagen

Tonny Sanabria ended up transferring to Serie A club US Sassuolo for a reported 4.5 million euros but could reach 12 million depending on how he performs.

It looks like Chelsea signed a young promising CB Kurt Zouma (19 or 20 years old) from St. Etienne for €15m.

Last edited:
I always thought Nike would throw the kitchen sink to always have United on there side. But since the NFL partnership, Moyes, and letting go of Arsenal I'm not sure anymore.

Still doubt it tho, United sell the most kits worldwide by a heavy margin. Nike can't afford to pass that up after they lost Arsenal and Juve. I wish they'd go after Real, I'm so tired of seeing stripes on an historical all-white kit. When is that contract over?

Also, how the **** is Warrior getting all this money man, out of no where.

Last edited:
I really hope Man U sign with Warrior for their kits. Would be too funny.

Warrior is a subsidiary of New Balance which is based in Boston & has close ties to the Fenway sports group which owns Liverpool. Not sure that will happen.

Puma is probably priced out given their new deal with the Gunners which leaves the likely candidate for competition being Adidas.

I'd be surprised if United didn't re-up with Nike again.

In addition to ugly football, the Prem as whole has ugly kits in general (outside of the Nike United, Nike Arsenal, Nike Everton, & adidas Chelsea).

I just want to see the Man U bandwagon implode if it hasn't happened already.

Some ugly Warrior kits would be a nice cherry on top

Hopefully they'll play him at his natural position, and not as a LB like he was @ Valencia. If the WC started today, Guardado wouldn't be on the list.

Yeah, needs to get back to the LW position.
Guardado's form has been off these past years, dont think he will make it to the WC, maybe as backup.
Interesting opportunity for him though, he's just the 5th mexican to play in the Bundesliga.

Remember a couple months ago Pep said someone on the team was snitching to the press and he was going to let that person go in January?

Yeah, needs to get back to the LW position.
Guardado's form has been off these past years, dont think he will make it to the WC, maybe as backup.
Interesting opportunity for him though, he's just the 5th mexican to play in the Bundesliga.

I rather have Alan Pulido on the squad. Me saying this, has NOTHING to do with yesterday's game. He's been one of my favorite players in Mexico for a couple of years now.

5th? Pavel, Maza, Osorio, who's the other player?

I rather have Alan Pulido on the squad. Me saying this, has NOTHING to do with yesterday's game. He's been one of my favorite players in Mexico for a couple of years now.

5th? Pavel, Maza, Osorio, who's the other player?

Pulido has talent, could have easily been playing in Europe by now. Fabian and Pulido linked up pretty good in the pre-olympics, Too bad he was left out of the Olympic squad and Tuca not giving him play time. :smh:

Taarabt to AC Milan on loan.
Hope he does good, I liked watching him at QPR

In addition to ugly football, the Prem as whole has ugly kits in general (outside of the Nike United, Nike Arsenal, Nike Everton, & adidas Chelsea).
man you really hate English football don't you :lol:

Remember a couple months ago Pep said someone on the team was snitching to the press and he was going to let that person go in January?

View media item 775484
:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Last edited:
Pulido has talent, could have easily been playing in Europe by now. Fabian and Pulido linked up pretty good in the pre-olympics, Too bad he was left out of the Olympic squad and Tuca not giving him play time. :smh:

Tuca has actually been playing him, and has been the first choice forward for almost 3 seasons now.

Back
Top Bottom