The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Holtby loaned to Fulham, who will move Berbatov off to Monaco.

Has there ever been a more perfect fit than Berba at Monaco? Won't be able to tell him to do ****... :lol:

Juventus posted a picture of Osvaldo arriving for a medical.

Apparently at a presser today, Moyes said all of United's business is done.

That would mean Kroos isn't in the picture.

Wenger didn't want to pay Schalke's asking price for Draxler? Shocker.

Wenger cheaper than the dad on Everybody Hates Chris

This is purely conjecture on my part but if Arsenal does get Kallstrom, wouldn't it be interesting if Kallstrom convinced his best friend & fellow Swede Ibra to come to Arsenal?

This is purely conjecture on my part but if Arsenal does get Kallstrom, wouldn't it be interesting if Kallstrom convinced his best friend & fellow Swede Ibra to come to Arsenal?

Do you realize how high Ibra's wages are? Or how much he'd cost? PSG isn't exactly a selling club. And Arsenal isn't exactly a buying club.

Like I said conjecture... There is no rumor of this or anything other than I know they are very close friends...

Last edited:
Arsenal WASN"T a buying club.

Paying off the stadium, Puma Kit deal, Ozil purchase.

Game done changed fam.

Aguero out of the first leg against Barca. :smh:

What a break.

Diego is back at Atletico, terrific signing for them. Dude is great.

Last edited:

Game done changed fam.

They're still not a buying club.

If they were serious about winning the EPL this year they would have bought Draxler this window. Why not? What the hell did they have to lose? Why wait for the summer to have another club pick him up?

I don't get it man.

If they were serious about winning the EPL this year they would have bought Draxler this window. Why not? What the hell did they have to lose? Why wait for the summer to have another club pick him up?

I don't get it man.

Its fiduciary responsibility bro. Our club is not in the red with massive debts like most EPL teams for a REASON.

Draxler is not worth 37m quid when we just bought Ozil at 40m quid and is a FINISHED product.

Wenger/Arsenal valued him prob around 30-32m and we stuck to our valuation. We're not gonna overpay for the sake of overpaying (aka chelski and citeh, although MC has been getting better as of late).

Game done changed fam.

I don't get it man.

WIndow's not closed yet.

Remember the Ozil deal. Right down to the wire.

You never know.

Its fiduciary responsibility bro. Our club is not in the red with massive debts like most EPL teams for a REASON.

Draxler is not worth 37m quid when we just bought Ozil at 40m quid and is a FINISHED product.

Wenger/Arsenal valued him prob around 30-32m and we stuck to our valuation. We're not gonna overpay for the sake of overpaying (aka chelski and citeh, although MC has been getting better as of late).

I get what your saying but that doesn't make you a buying club then. Teams overpay all the time to win.

I think Drazler was worth an extra 5 million more, he's only 20 years old. If he doesn't pan out you can easily sell him for the money you put in. Maybe even make a profit.

I get what your saying but that doesn't make you a buying club then. Teams overpay all the time to win.

I think Drazler was worth an extra 5 million more, he's only 20 years old. If he doesn't pan out you can easily sell him for the money you put in. Maybe even make a profit.

He might be. I don't disagree with you there.

Arsenal sticks to its valuation. Its a matter of financial GP.

DO i agree with it? For the most part, yes.

In this particular instance, prolly not.

And only because of this recent rash of injuries.

UP until this week, midfield wasn't a pressing area where we needed reinforcements IMO.

IF AW were to use him in a striker's role, which i'm not even sold on, it would make more sense.

Don't rule us out of buying him in the summer though.

Back
Top Bottom