The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

CoordinatedAthleticElectriceel.gif

dat slow mo

How did i miss this? Holy ****

If Beckham does get the Miami MLS franchise off the ground, I bet he gets some big designated players to come play...

I love watch Cavani play. I feel obligated to watch PSG games because I don't want to miss a spectacular play from either Ibra or Cavani. I love that he tracks back so aggressively. Hope he recovers fast from his injury.

Funny that Lucas' name came up a couple of pages back & he gets a start the other day & racks up 2 assists after not seeing the pitch in a minute.

Last edited:
Ronnie will miss 3 games for his red card & the behavior after it was issued... He'll play in today's Madrid derby a la Copa del Rey but will miss games vs the Yellow Submarines (home - 2/9), Getafe (away - 2/14), & Elche (home - 2/23).

For those that care, here is the youtube link for the live presser in Miami with the mayor, Becks, & whoever else is affiliated with the MLS...

Last edited:
Should be a good game in the Madrid derby Cup semi final, Atletico the current league leaders vs Real without Ronaldo,

Time for Bale to step up?

Aside from injury, Bale has been playing fine. The only ting you could criticize him for is that he seems to be deferring to Ronnie but you can't blame him for that.... He'll be a better footballer for coming to La Liga than he would've if he stayed in the Prem...

Becks & Co didn't announce team name or colors but the supporters group pushing for the franchise presented the commish, the mayor, & Becks with scarfs that were like a turquoise color with black & white trim.

View media item 785500

Last edited:
They suspended Ronnie another 2 games because of a gesture? Really?

At least he doesn't miss today's game, gonna be a good one.

Bale time to step up.

That Emirates logo is one of the cleanest sponsorship logos on any kit. It never makes any of the teams look off. Bimbo is horrible tho.

Having a a big chevrolet cross on it makes it look like a joke. If they got rid of that and just had the Chevrolet font it would look 10x better.

I'm surprised you even like it being the Barca fan that you are. If thats the real kit, United fans hurry up and start buying every United kit you can right now.

Im not a hater like you bro. I dont have to hate everything that is not related to my team. I like Ronaldo's shoes and Man U jerseys go well with black and red jays.

And yes Fly Emirates looks wack.

Coentrao getting some burn for once. So Bale is injured again? WTF is wrong with this guy.

This game is already getting testy.

Just about to post that. Diego Costa is the type of player you can't stand. He almost forces you to hate him.

If he goes to the EPL next season I can't wait, he's going to become public enemy number 1 in here amongst the EPL fans.

Dude is such a cheat. :lol:

Pepe is an ugly little fella with hair too...

If anyone remembers Simeone from his playing days at Atletico & Inter, he played the same way. This team is the embodiment of how he played...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom