The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

That's not surprising. Laudrup has looked so bored & disinterested all season long. I don't think he ever got up into the technical area.

I get that he's unhappy with not getting money to spend in the transfer market (& injuries too) but at least prepare your team to play as effectively as possible yet his players have looked equally uninterested in being on the pitch. That team has looked so woefully bad this season...

Yeah...he seems to have an issue sticking to a job past 1-2 years. Swansea have been awful since they won that trophy.

Yeah...he seems to have an issue sticking to a job past 1-2 years. Swansea have been awful since they won that trophy.

Doesn't come as a surprise to me either.

He really needs to work on his longevity. He's had a good run with Swansea, and he really should stuck around for a bit more.

I'm sure Ole Gunnar is wishing he waited a few more weeks, to manage Swansea instead of fighting relegation.

He really needs to work on his longevity. He's had a good run with Swansea, and he really should stuck around for a bit more.

I'm sure Ole Gunnar is wishing he waited a few more weeks, to manage Swansea instead of fighting relegation.
They had a few good games, but Michus injury as hindered them.

They had a few good games, but Michus injury as hindered them.

I hear you, they're currently 12th in the league, and it's quite tight for points in the two teams above them. If they found some form without Michu they could do alright.

Besides, Michu hasn't been as effective as last year since everyone slept on him when he first came to the Prem.

Yuck, that one looks even "worser"...

That actually looks like a nascar polo... :x

Last edited:
Zlatan hit em with the ol Fifa goal...been done one too many times against me on XBL 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom