The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Emirates is associated with being baller and classy as **** though, and the sponsorship is pretty negligible for the most part.

That Chevy logo looks like it has no place on a historic European club's kit. It looks like it belongs on FC Dallas or something 
laugh.gif

Emirates is associated with being baller and classy as **** though, and the sponsorship is pretty negligible for the most part.

That Chevy logo looks like it has no place on a historic European club's kit. It looks like it belongs on FC Dallas or something :lol:

Im sorry but that last part is dumb lol. Juve pulled off Jeep for christ sakes

You guys would prefer it say Fly Emirates or Bimbo on it? LOL

That Emirates logo is one of the cleanest sponsorship logos on any kit. It never makes any of the teams look off. Bimbo is horrible tho.

Having a a big chevrolet cross on it makes it look like a joke. If they got rid of that and just had the Chevrolet font it would look 10x better.

I'm surprised you even like it being the Barca fan that you are. If thats the real kit, United fans hurry up and start buying every United kit you can right now.

Last edited:

That Chevy logo looks like it has no place on a historic European club's kit. It looks like it belongs on FC Dallas or something :lol:

What's dumb is that you think that just because it's an American car brand that it's the same exact thing aesthetically.

Also dumb to call someone's opinion on the appearance of a jersey sponsorship dumb.

Edit: and how rude of me to not include an apology before calling things you post dumb. I'm sorry rook.

Last edited:
man Jeep on Juve looks so good together. not a fan of collars but the thing I hate the most is the silver lining in the logo of Chevrolet

That Man U kit is nice. Besides the sponsor. We will all get used to it like Juve with jeep.

You guys would prefer it say Fly Emirates or Bimbo on it? LOL

this :lol:
one of the local store had the Monterrey kit on sale last season...i just couldn't :lol:

Emirates is associated with being baller and classy as **** though, and the sponsorship is pretty negligible for the most part.

That Chevy logo looks like it has no place on a historic European club's kit. It looks like it belongs on FC Dallas or something :lol:

money talks nowadays,i feel there's no history anymore...i mean Bwin sponsored AC and Real for a few seasons...

agreed though,Fly Emirates gotta be one of the cleanest ever on a kit...loving those PSGs...

What's dumb is that you think that just because it's an American car brand that it's the same exact thing aesthetically.

Also dumb to call someone's opinion on the appearance of a jersey sponsorship dumb.

Edit: and how rude of me to not include an apology before calling things you post dumb. I'm sorry rook.

Whatever. I was talking about you saying how chevy doesnt belong on a historic club kit. That was dumb. Your acting like chevy is a no name. & add into the fact the money chevy is throwing at United? I see no problem with it.

So yes what you said was dumb. Fight me

Whatever. I was talking about you saying how chevy doesnt belong on a historic club kit. That was dumb. Your acting like chevy is a no name. & add into the fact the money chevy is throwing at United? I see no problem with it.

Son, how old are you? You come off as a petty child persistently calling my posts dumb.

I cant believe I'm actually wasting time entertaining a stupid argument and a subject I don't care much about, but saying "That Chevy logo looks like it has no place on a historic European club's kit " =/= Chevy has no place on a historic European club's kit.

Since you're having trouble figuring that out, Coupe explained the difference when he wrote

If they got rid of that and just had...Chevrolet [written on the front] it would look 10x better.

And in the same post where you call me dumb, you bring money into an argument that's specifically about how something looks. I don't give a **** how much chevy paid to put a gigantic logo that to me is basically made for the image of the tough truck-driving modern day Marlboro man driving through the American country and feeling like a rock.

It still looks wack to me, it doesn't to you, and that's that.

The Jeep logo on the Juve looks good because it matches the kit and it's not excessive. You can't compare that to this new Chevy United kit. Half the Jersey is the Chevrolet cross and then the other half is the Chevrolet font, it's way too much. I don't know how any of ya'll could even bare it. :lol:

Reminds me of what they did to the Fiorentina kit, with the big Mazda logo and font on it. Ruining that beautiful kit. :x

The Jeep logo on the Juve looks good because it matches the kit and it's not excessive. You can't compare that to this new Chevy United kit. Half the Jersey is the Chevrolet cross and then the other half is the Chevrolet font, it's way too much. I don't know how any of ya'll could even bare it. :lol:

Reminds me of what they did to the Fiorentina kit, with the big Mazda logo and font on it. Ruining that beautiful kit. :x

I'm copping it regardless hopefully with Mangala on the back :wink:

Son, how old are you? You come off as a petty child persistently calling my posts dumb.

I cant believe I'm actually wasting time entertaining a stupid argument and a subject I don't care much about, but saying "That Chevy logo looks like it has no place on a historic European club's kit " =/= Chevy has no place on a historic European club's kit.

Since you're having trouble figuring that out, Coupe explained the difference when he wrote

If they got rid of that and just had...Chevrolet [written on the front] it would look 10x better.

And in the same post where you call me dumb, you bring money into an argument that's specifically about how something looks. I don't give a **** how much chevy paid to put a gigantic logo that to me is basically made for the image of the tough truck-driving modern day Marlboro man driving through the American country and feeling like a rock.

It still looks wack to me, it doesn't to you, and that's that.

Famb, I'm ******g with you. Lol

But I understand where you're coming from. But at the same time my point is Chevy paid a ******** so I'm guessing they forced United to use the ENTIRE Chevy logo instead of doing what Juve did with Jeep.

I'm 21 btw & I don't wan't to fight anymore. I see you're a knicks fan, you must have alot of built up anger. Do not want.

Mike Standish @MikeStandish
Follow
From reliable friend: Extremely trusted sources close to Galatasaray have confirmed Drogba's move to Seattle at end of season #Sounders
2:28 PM - 4 Feb 2014

^ well I'll be damned.

James Maw
‏@JamesMawFFT
In the last seven years, Fergie is the only League Cup winning boss to still be in the same job by the day of the following season's final.

Last edited:
I just can't see the cross being gold.. Just use the Chevy word on it. Solid color sponsor logos are the best ... Even with that the kit is ugly. Nike is always playing united on atleast one of the kits each yr

If that is the new United shirt I will not be buying it, Nike have done us dirty for years :smh:

Back
Top Bottom