The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

I've read the plan was he would be on loan to Everton for 2 years, one if he played amazingly. He's been rehabbing back at Barcelona but I haven't read/heard anything about it.
All I know is the loan fee is waived in if he appears in 50% of Everton's fixtures.

No the loan fee isn't waived but the agreement has incentive for Everton to play him more. The more he plays the less Everton pays. They chose the right club for him to go to (really the right manager in Martinez).

Last edited:
ESPN just sent an alert that Manquillo broke vertebrae in that collision with Ronnie...

Son breaking backs now... lol....

CIty-Sund's been called off... How does North London look?

EDIT 

De Gea, Rafael, Smalling, Vidic, Evra; Valencia, Cleverley, Carrick, Mata; Rooney, van Persie.

Lindegaard, Büttner, Ferdinand, Fellaini, Young, Hernandez, Januzaj

Shinji isn't even on the bench??? 

*grabs ankles*

Last edited:
Apparently it's crap weather in the northwest of England. Stoke's match may still be called off. London must be fine.

CIty-Sund's been called off... How does North London look?

EDIT 

De Gea, Rafael, Smalling, Vidic, Evra; Valencia, Cleverley, Carrick, Mata; Rooney, van Persie.

Lindegaard, Büttner, Ferdinand, Fellaini, Young, Hernandez, Januzaj

Shinji isn't even on the bench??? 

*grabs ankles*

The only reason that those two names aren't switched, is cause Moyes is going to push for dem deadly crosses all game long....

Let me find some quotes from the most recent Moyes interview....

BgSuHC4CYAAZjKo.png:large

"A lot of people are looking at the Fulham game and saying we crossed it too much. If we hadn't crossed it they would be saying we should have crossed it more."

"You need to have a football intelligence, a football brain, to understand first of all.”

"Anybody who watched the game the other day and didn't think we deserved to win by a hundred miles knows nothing about it."

"Things were always going to take time."

-David Moyes.

Those quotes say to me, this is a man who CLEARLY doesn't know what he's doing, and will continue to play the same old trash again and again....and AGAIN.

I'm expecting a THRASHING by Wenger today.

Just a warning, I awwwwwwready on the vodka, so expect frustration from the kid....

Everton/Palace cancelled now, too.

Come on, Juan. Do it for us today.

Things looks violent at Stoke as well with the wind.

They showed in some of the pre-game, that grounds man were almost getting blown off their feet. They might still cancel that.

Anyone know a stream I could watch on my iPhone?

One of you guys, let me use your fox soccer acct!! lol

Back
Top Bottom