The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

It will only make top plays if it's United, Barca, or Real involved. Those are the only 3 teams ESPN cares about in football

Don't feel bad, ESPN would show Chelsea - but the problem is, Chelsea doesn't score. Let alone have a player capable if scoring crazy goals.

I wouldn't want to see a John Terry header in the corner on my top 10. Pretty sure they had Suarez on couple times this season.

LOLOL

True tho.

In all fairness, Chelsea have been in the top 10 before. Oscars two goals vs Juve last season made it in

Last edited:
Can't wait for their top 10 during the WC. They'll show one goal and then 9 clips of baseball players making routine catches/plays. ESPN during the summer is the WORST

tell us more 
nerd.gif
devil.gif

another thing I hate about ESPN covering soccer highlights is that they always fail miserably on pronouncing player and team names, and then laugh about it like its cool.

like it's still the in-thing to act like a bigot toward non-American sports.

Last edited:

another thing I hate about ESPN covering soccer highlights is that they always fail miserably on pronouncing player and team names, and then laugh about it like its cool.

Man I hate talking football with people sometimes because I can't pronounce most names. 
laugh.gif

Man I hate talking football with people sometimes because I can't pronounce most names. 
laugh.gif
same here 
laugh.gif

I feel like such a jackass when I'm trying to have a real convo about soccer and I just butcher names 
embarassed.gif

In a way, I sort of feel for the ESPN folks, clearly they aren't about soccer and aren't putting in the time to learn the name/sport since they spend about 30 seconds a show on the sport.

So I guess just laugh it off rather than keep fumbling names 

Back
Top Bottom