The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Liverpool players know this was the year. City will be stronger next year, United will be back, Chelsea under year 2 of Jose will be back stronger...damb. So much emotion. #1 reason soccer >*

Atleast they have CL competition which is huge man.

Well this shows how much Luis is down for his team. I respect but he was actually containing himself from biting the hell out of the CP players

CRYING-SUAREZ.gif

3h9r.gif

Cripping blow at Sellhurst, but LFC and Buck in particular have far exceeded expectations even without securing a domestic title. Rodgers spun wonders in quick recovery time from some of Daglish's poor transfer windows and decisions. Adam, Downing, Henderson to refresh everyone's memories. Transformed Anfield into a fortress this campaign.

Where's everyone headed May 24th?

I just caught the last 20 min of that game and MF WOW!!

Props to CP for never giving up/bowing out... They are safe and had NO impetus to play for a win, and they beasted back for 3 goals in the last 12 mins of the game... crazy...

Am i the only one not buying Suarez "emotion"? They never showed actual tears, and he keeps his head hidden the entire time... He was practically smiling/smirking after CP tied the game... I don't buy it...

I just caught the last 20 min of that game and MF WOW!!

Props to CP for never giving up/bowing out... They are safe and had NO impetus to play for a win, and they beasted back for 3 goals in the last 12 mins of the game... crazy...

Am i the only one not buying Suarez "emotion"? They never showed actual tears, and he keeps his head hidden the entire time... He was practically smiling/smirking after CP tied the game... I don't buy it...
I dont know man, it felt genuine to me. got me looking like 
embarassed.gif

Damn it. I was going to try and catch the last 15 but got distracted by work and missed it.

Did Gerrard cry?

Wow so Liverpool were 3-0 up with roughly 10 mins to go! 
eek.gif

Capitulating at the last like their name was Ronnie O' Sullivan 
laugh.gif

Don't remind me... in an ESPN Top 10 about 2 years ago when they butchered the **** out of King Zlatan's full name
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom