The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

liverpool got too caught up in in attack trying to catch city in goal difference and once crystal scored the first one it was all down hill from there, and why did moses come in the game instead of agger?

STORY TIME!!!

We're all ears PSK....

tell us more :nerd: :evil:

cookie_monster_waiting.gif

I shouldn't have teased. I'm sorry but I was told a lot of stuff in confidence. Suffice it to say, there is a pretty bad work environment from an HR perspective. The more veteran employee, the worse they act.

Can't believe Liverpool lost that game. Rodgers should send Glen Rodgers to the Siberia for his lapse in defense. Absolute horrible defending from this bloke today.

Last edited:
Watching this show on HBO Latino called "destiny Brasil 2014". Had no idea Landon Donovan could speak pretty fluent Spanish - mind blown. Pretty cool series, hope they do more players.

Liverpool players know this was the year. City will be stronger next year, United will be back, Chelsea under year 2 of Jose will be back stronger...damb. So much emotion. #1 reason soccer >*

Atleast they have CL competition which is huge man.
Never count us out. I expect to seem moves during this summer. Our defense :smh:

No one should get the title this year. Everytime a team is in the drivers seat, they blow it. City just might not have enough time to blow it now

No one should get the title this year. Everytime a team is in the drivers seat, they blow it. City just might not have enough time to blow it now
. Seriously feel the same way lol. I don't think any of those fools deserve it, but Liverpool does the most. I can say that with all objectivity and love for the game.

I don't know how much better City can get, defensively? I guess. They need to make sure Aguero stays healthy for next year. They're not playing well in Euro competition even tho they have the talent. I don't know if Pellegrini is that guy to get them past the Euro hump.

Chelsea will no doubt be stronger next year, but they will continue to play the way they do. Jose is angry.

United is a mess.

Arsenal is stuck in Wenger town.

Liverpool deserved it this year, but they won't be completely out of it next year. Do they even have money to spend?

The **** people say :lol: :lol:

lost a pretty good amount of $ on liverpool today.. checked the score at the 80th minute :D .. checked again at the 89th and almost had a heart attack >:smh: .. so upset :smh:

need united and city to win tmrw and wednesday. trying to build back up to where i was. I just started betting 2 weeks ago so this is my first big loss

Last edited:
. Seriously feel the same way lol. I don't think any of those fools deserve it, but Liverpool does the most. I can say that with all objectivity and love for the game.

I don't know how much better City can get, defensively? I guess. They need to make sure Aguero stays healthy for next year. They're not playing well in Euro competition even tho they have the talent. I don't know if Pellegrini is that guy to get them past the Euro hump.

Chelsea will no doubt be stronger next year, but they will continue to play the way they do. Jose is angry.

United is a mess.

Arsenal is stuck in Wenger town.

Liverpool deserved it this year, but they won't be completely out of it next year. Do they even have money to spend?

yes, and a lot of it.

Board has approved significant funds to bring in major players.

Expect big names to arrive soon.

Yep, great fightback by Selby though, played some brave shots especially in the last few frames.

I take it being in China you're a bit of a Snooker fan too?
Selby's comeback was pretty impressive... from 10-5 down... damn!

Actually, I think it's been popular here in HK since the 80's (and probably before that).  I used to be a huge fan of Jimmy White and Steve Davis.  I don't think the popularity really picked-up in the Mainland until Ding came along, which was, what, the last 15-20 years...

Same in la liga. Each atletico and RM had chances to literally run away with the title and both choke. If barca wins [emoji]128534[/emoji]

Selby's comeback was pretty impressive... from 10-5 down... damn!

Actually, I think it's been popular here in HK since the 80's (and probably before that).  I used to be a huge fan of Jimmy White and Steve Davis.  I don't think the popularity really picked-up in the Mainland until Ding came along, which was, what, the last 15-20 years...
Yeah big fan of Jimmy and Steve since the '80s myself when I got my first "Pot Black" table for one Xmas
laugh.gif

....Hendry is my all time fave though 
smokin.gif

Glad his record is still intact for a while longer at least ...I have huge respect for Ronnie's ability of course, but could never get behind him with his scumbag personality and behavior during the '90s.

Would be nice to see Ding win the big one eventually, he choked a bit this year but he's still young, plenty of time.

Last edited:
Props to CP and their fans. Even down 3-0 the crowd never let up. Kept the chants and cheers going. The atmosphere was electric the whole game.

Hopefully City take control and actually beat villa...but if this season has showed us anything its that no win is guaranteed.

Pulis has brought his boys up to 11th...

That is one hell of feat...we can talk about Liverpool blowing the title....but just a few weeks ago, we were saying Palace were going back to the championship.

Really great turn of events for them...

Pulis has brought his boys up to 11th...

That is one hell of feat...we can talk about Liverpool blowing the title....but just a few weeks ago, we were saying Palace were going back to the championship.

Really great turn of events for them...

With the upset tie with 'Pool, I think Pulis deserves the manager of the year award.

Props to CP and their fans. Even down 3-0 the crowd never let up. Kept the chants and cheers going. The atmosphere was electric the whole game.

Hopefully City take control and actually beat villa...but if this season has showed us anything its that no win is guaranteed.

this needs to happen...
I flooded the timeline of my Pool-supporting buddies right after that match against Palace...some nasty **** was said :lol:
gonna be a ***** if City don't win the league this season... :wow:

Back
Top Bottom