The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Mexico's World Cup Squad:

Porteros: Jesús Corona, Guillermo Ochoa y Alfredo Talavera
Defensas: Paul Aguilar, Andrés Guardado, Miguel Layún, Rafa Márquez, Héctor Moreno, Diego Reyes, Francisco Rodriguez y Carlos Salcido
Medios: Isaac Brizuela, Marco Fabián, Juan Carlos Medina, Héctor Herrera, Luis Montes, Carlos Peña y José Juan Vázquez
Delanteros: Giovani dos Santos, Oribe Peralta, Javier Hernandez, Raúl Jiménez y Alan Pulido

Last edited:
Hmm after Germany
In the group any team can qualify.
All three (US,Portugal,Ghana) all have the potential to upset teams or choke.

If i had to put my money on it I think it will be

Ger 9
Port 6
US 1
Ghana 1

Hoping for
Ger and US though

and how many will Portugal win, Miss Cleo?

All of them.

But srsly, besides cr7 the attacking options are very meh. They got gifted a easy group imo. Just handle us and ghana like they easily should and move on

Last edited:
mean.gif
@ Rafa being on the Mex NT still

waiting for Three Lions and Les Blues squads
nerd.gif

Portugal will probably make it out of the group, but they'll never get far with Almeida and Postiga as their biggest "threats" aside from Ronaldo. Bruno Alves is a more reliable scorer and he's a defender :lol: it's so frustrating cause the defense and midfield are solid, and then we have a bunch of scrubs up front who score once every 10 matches

anyway, hoping Portugal and USA make it out somehow :lol:

Last edited:
:smokin Patrick Stewart is a guest on Men In Blazers...

He hates United... :lol: (He's a Huddersfield supporter).

He told a story of watching a Huddersfield game via a webstream when filming one of the X-Men movies. His hotel had a major fire & he ran without his laptop & then went to go back to try & get the laptop but the fire marshalls wouldn't let him get it. He begged & pleaded but they wouldn't let him get it... He blamed it on them being French Canadian... :lol:

Last edited:
Bay area Heads!

Get ready California! We're coming for you. See @realmadrid vs @Inter in Berkeley on July 26. Presale opens Monday! pic.twitter.com/FsCzcAdH3b
— Int Champions Cup (@IntChampionsCup) May 9, 2014

View media item 962981

Im thinking they wont bring their stars. Ronaldo will be on the beach somewhere watching Messi's world cup highlights saying "sucks Argentina won the world cup but dayum that fool can play"

Saw this the other day LOL
View media item 963027

Last edited:
I saw thanks to you Za Javier. and its in berkeley only 30 mins away. I'll see but still think only Bale will prolly come from the high caliber players

and how many will Portugal win, Miss Cleo?

I don't know. I can't make predictions on teams that I'm obviously fans of.

But, when it comes to the US I just don't think they'll win a game. They may tie Portugal or Ghana but one team other than Germany needs to put some W's on the board to go thru. I wish it wasn't so, it's a hard group for the US but maybe it's karma for them helping Mexico get to the world cup. :lol:

:smokin Patrick Stewart is a guest on Men In Blazers...

He hates United... :lol: (He's a Huddersfield supporter).

He told a story of watching a Huddersfield game via a webstream when filming one of the X-Men movies. His hotel had a major fire & he ran without his laptop & then went to go back to try & get the laptop but the fire marshalls wouldn't let him get it. He begged & pleaded but they wouldn't let him get it... He blamed it on them being French Canadian... :lol:

Was listening to that episode to and from work. That part I got to hear on my way back home, made the drive even more enjoyable. :lol: at him saying that if it was hockey, they would have let him in. He's a really awesome dude

Brazil's squad:

Goalkeepers: Jefferson (Botafogo), Julio Cesar (Toronto FC), Victor (Atletico MG).

Defenders: Dante (Bayern Munich) David Luiz (Chelsea), Henrique (Napoli), Thiago Silva (PSG) Dani Alves (Barcelona), Maicon (Roma) Marcelo (Real Madrid), Maxwell (PSG).

Midfielders: Fernandinho (Manchester City) Hernanes (Inter) Luiz Gustavo (Wolfsburg) Oscar (Chelsea) Paulinho (Tottenham Hotspur), Ramires (Chelsea), Willian (Chelsea).

Forwards: Bernard (Shakhtar Donetsk), Fred (Fluminense) Hulk (Zenit) Jo (Atletico MG), Neymar (Barcelona).

Moura didn't make it, those Adidas samba commericals are a little awkward now for him

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom