The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

I'm not arguing against that. I just see it as a hollow victory :lol: Kinda like how Chelsea won the CL based on miracles taking place every match. They won the CL, but they were nowhere close to being the best team in Europe. If I were a Chelsea fan I wouldn't brag about that trophy, but maybe that's just me.

Yes let that hate flow through you :pimp:

hey guys,Park has actually retired...his last international appearance was in the AFC tournament in 2011...

Oh, I knew that it was just sad not seeing his name on the roster... Good to see so many names on the Red playing in Germany, England, & in Japan. Playing well too. In some way alot of them kinda play like Park, which is kinda just the KO-rean way... That "Han" identity kinda drives us to some extent or another... :lol:

United kit isn't even THAT bad, some of you are overreacting. I'll gladly pick it up when it goes on sale.

Madrid really disappointed me yesterday. No excuses to not close the game out, but having your two best attackers out at the same time doesn't help. I'm still trying to figure out why we paid that much for Illaramendi. Don't give me that "he's the next Xabi Alonso crap." I want answers. :smh:

I will gladly take La Decima over a League title though. :smile:

See you guys on the 24th. :pimp:

German 30-man squad is out. Khedira is in, Ter-Stegen is not. Nor is Mario Gomez, but he hasn't been healthy all year.
Anybody know when Portugal releases?
May 19th.  Just thinking about our wingers besides ronaldo, i really wish Bruma wasnt injured.  Nani's barely played, Queresma is a head case, Varela i like as a sub.

hey guys,Park has actually retired...his last international appearance was in the AFC tournament in 2011...
I'm liking the home kit...reminded me of the one from 2000-02:

View media item 960621
:pimp:

that away kit though... :x

I thought the same thing. United under Umbro >

I have a feeling this Chevy sponsorship is trying to be bold and bright since it's the first season, maybe they'll tone it down next year. To bad tho, love the outline of the kit.

Something looks off bout the German squad. Gundegon (sp) out? What bout Sami?

Gundogan has been injured for too long to take a risk on him.

And since his injury is inflammatory based, it can flare up at any given time.

Reminds me of Owen Hargreaves, amazing talent, great attitude, just hampered by injury.... :smh:

Meanwhile, Cris spent the afternoon watching Rafa play a bit of tennis...

Mutua+Madrid+Open+Day+Six+IzfdPSM5mKbx.jpg

The people are ready
View media item 961236

Our Line up is ready
Arqueros: Sergio Romero, Mariano Andújar, Agustín Orion.

Defensores: Ezequiel Garay, Federico Fernández, Pablo Zabaleta, Marcos Rojo, José Bassanta, Hugo Campagnaro, Nicolás Otamendi.

Mediocampistas: Fernando Gago, Lucas Biglia, Javier Mascherano, Ever Banega, Ángel Di María, Maxi Rodríguez, Ricky Álvarez.

Delanteros: Sergio Agüero, Lionel Messi, Gonzalo Higuaín, Ezequiel Lavezzi, Rodrigo Palacio.

Last edited:
Lamela should have never left Roma a season before the WC. He's had a more disappointing season than Mario Gomez at Fiorentina :smh:

People have said their defense isn't strong enough, but I think Argentina can win the WC this year.

Barca has been gifted an attempt to win the league this year. While I don't expect them to win, it will take leadership, grit, determination, & a sense of urgency which is something I haven't seen from the squad this campaign. Will be keeping my fingers crossed... :rolleyes

The people are ready
View media item 961236

Our Line up is ready
Arqueros: Sergio Romero, Mariano Andújar, Agustín Orion.

Defensores: Ezequiel Garay, Federico Fernández, Pablo Zabaleta, Marcos Rojo, José Bassanta, Hugo Campagnaro, Nicolás Otamendi.

Mediocampistas: Fernando Gago, Lucas Biglia, Javier Mascherano, Ever Banega, Ángel Di María, Maxi Rodríguez, Ricky Álvarez.

Delanteros: Sergio Agüero, Lionel Messi, Gonzalo Higuaín, Ezequiel Lavezzi, Rodrigo Palacio.

No Pastore or Gaitan? Interesting lineup

People have said their defense isn't strong enough, but I think Argentina can win the WC this year.

Barca has been gifted an attempt to win the league this year. While I don't expect them to win, it will take leadership, grit, determination, & a sense of urgency which is something I haven't seen from the squad this campaign. Will be keeping my fingers crossed... :rolleyes

Thats what ive been saying. With the nat team macherano and gago play infront of the defense and can use their playmaking abilities.

Lamela should have never left Roma a season before the WC. He's had a more disappointing season than Mario Gomez at Fiorentina :smh:

:smh: Wish both of them had a better season.

I was also hoping that Frimino would have made that Brazilian squad. But both him and Lamela are young

Ever Banega is overrated. Gago has been trash for years now. Maxi is old. Worst of all, no Tevez. Messi made sure Tevez wasn't on this squad.

Back
Top Bottom