The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Was a casual footy/City fan back to the Shay Given, Adebayor, De Jong, Robinho and Tevez days never imagined 2 Premier League Titles in the next 5 years.

A toast to all the City fans who post in here. We did it :pimp:

Props to all the other clubs, Especially Chelsea and Liverpool. Such a long, but fun season. Congrats to Man City! Feels really good. Now to go spend the day with my family and my beautiful mom.

How many games do you need to play to get a medal? Did I just see Rodwell getting a medal?!? He's only played 5 games...

Meh, Liverpool should have won it.

What wouldn't we hear the end of if Liverpool won it Eiddy?

I still think it's an underwhelming season for City btw. It's time for European advancement.

Meh, Liverpool should have won it.

What wouldn't we hear the end of if Liverpool won it Eiddy?

I still think it's an underwhelming season for City btw. It's time for European advancement.

United fans wouldn't be able to go a day without hearing from Liverpool fans how they've won, and how they're back yada yada yada :smh:

Chelsea FCVerified account
‏@chelseafc
Jose: 'Eto'o has finished his contract but I think Torres will be at Chelsea next season.' #CFC

:lol:

Thought it was also odd that Rodwell got a medal but Micah Richards didn't...

Oh well congrats to City...

Gunners with a solid win in Norwich today, I'm VERY optimistic about next season and expect no less than a trophy next week in the FA cup. I mean 7 points back of city with 10 or so injuries to starters, and abysmal showings vs the top 5 on the road? Next year will be better, BANK on it. #Gooners

Last edited:
Next season will probably have the same top 3. With Everton, arsenal and United fighting for 4th

Should be fun though. On to silly season

Liverpool needs to make some changes next year to fortify their ranks for the CL & if they're serious about wining the title. Their back 4 are fine for playing mid table footy but not nearly good enough to seriously vie for European competition or the Prem title...

Looking for Barca to come out guns blazing... :/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom