The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Well Roma are going to crash out of the CL. How can we not beat Juve once? **** Osvaldo for scoring on us today and winning the Scudetto. Overall good season. One more thing, LVG to MU and Strootman can finish his therapy in Manchester

Apparently there have been leaks of the England WC roster. So far, Lampard, Milner, Barkley and Shaw are in. Cole, Carrick and Cleverly didn't make it. Cole just announced his retirement as a result of not being picked

What's the total amount that an NT can bring? I thought it was a 23 man squad but earlier a team posted 30?

Lol at Scolari's 23 world cup roster. Brazil will not win this world cup. It is Germany's for the taking

Scolari is about to lose his job

Last edited:
I know Elche hasn't lost at home since December or January but after watching today, I don't think Barca will win next week even though it's at Camp Nou...

i dont care about the price for shaw, just get him in a manchester united shirt

EDIT: i thought jada was banned i just seen him in a different thread

Last edited:
Wow Barca looked pathetic today. Its like no one wants to win La Liga. I dont think we can score on Atletico next week. They will bunker down and with the way our team has been playing it will likely end 0-0. Worse case scenario they bunker down and hit us with counters. We needed the win today so we could draw them out of their defensive formation next week. If we cant score on Elche my expectations are low for Atletico

Last edited:

Chelsea really should have won it. Took the most points out of the top teams. beat City and liverpool twice. no team really made a case for being the "best" though. city just finished on top.
This is such a weak argument. So "took the most points out of the top teams" = deserving champions?? You do know that the Premiership consists of more than 4 teams, right?

I can just as easily spin it around and say that they are undeserving because out of the bigger teams they showed the most mental weakness and choked the most in games that they should have won with ease.

Newsflash: In the end standings 3 points against City counts just as much as 3 points against Sunderland. And I'm pretty sure Mourinho and Chelsea players were aware of this before the season started.

I just don't get why they couldn't have left out the logo.this is almost as bad as the Burger King Getafe kits. Very relegation fighting team status
whatcha talking about man,those Burger King kits were dope...
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
I know!!!

201010312117061346.jpg

tumblr_kzv6uoDNUF1qzoz68-1024x574.jpg

Wow Barca looked pathetic today. Its like no one wants to win La Liga. I dont think we can score on Atletico next week. They will bunker down and with the way our team has been playing it will likely end 0-0. Worse case scenario they bunker down and hit us with counters. We needed the win today so we could draw them out of their defensive formation next week. If we cant score on Elche my expectations are low for Atletico

Derbies throw form out of the window.

While I get what you're saying, you never really know what will happen on the day.

Can't say I'm too surprised here...

Aston Villa: Owner Randy Lerner puts club up for sale

12 May 2014
Last updated at 09:06 GMT

Aston Villa owner Randy Lerner has announced that the Premier League club is being put up for sale.
The American assumed control of Villa in 2006 after a £62.6m takeover was agreed with the club's board.
"I owe it to Villa to move on, and look for fresh, invigorated leadership, if in my heart I feel I can no longer do the job," he said on Monday.
Villa finished the 2013-14 season in 15th position, five points above the relegation zone.
Lerner had said last month that he would address speculation regarding his own future at the club in the summer.
Villa's Premier League status was only secured with victory over Hull City on 3 May and the future of manager Paul Lambert remains uncertain.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/27372342

Last edited:
That guy Cech is really passed it...

I mean really, if only Chelsea had Courtois in, they would have definitely won the league...Cech had an absolute SHOCKER of a season...

Premier LeagueVerified account
‏@premierleague
Petr Cech & Wojciech Szczesny share the Barclays Golden Glove. Most clean sheets:

16 - Cech, Szczesny
15 - Howard
14 - Lloris, Boruc

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom