The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

I really thought Portugal/Spain were going to get it in 2018. :lol:

Maybe they can be in line next if Qatar fails (crosses fingers)

^^^Yo, don't even get me started on Qatar World Cup.

There is so much wrong with that decision, Platini and that ****** b*%&$(, napoleanic complex rat bastard Nicolas Sarkozy ought to be stoned for all string pulling they were doing to get that one through. For those interested... http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...uded-to-get-qatar-2022-world-cup-8471758.html

The Kafala system is absolutely disguisting, and even more sickening, FIFA decides they wanna built 8-10 brand new Cowboys Stadiums in a country smaller than the state of Connecticut :smh: knowing damn well the only way that will be achieved in Qatar is through their heinous modern day slavery.

^^^Yo, don't even get me started on Qatar World Cup.

There is so much wrong with that decision, Platini and that ****** b*%&$(, napoleanic complex rat bastard Nicolas Sarkozy ought to be stoned for all string pulling they were doing to get that one through. For those interested... http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...uded-to-get-qatar-2022-world-cup-8471758.html

The Kafala system is absolutely disguisting, and even more sickening, FIFA decides they wanna built 8-10 brand new Cowboys Stadiums in a country smaller than the state of Connecticut :smh: knowing damn well the only way that will be achieved in Qatar is through their heinous modern day slavery.

That right there, never sat well with me.

And it's not like they're a football nation, you know? :smh:

Last edited:
I'd be really surprised if fifa pulls out of qatar, blatter & his cronies got their pockets lined with too much money for them to even consider pulling out.

Truth be told, the Brazil WC looks like it could possibly be disastrous. I wonder how safe those stadiums will be given how fa behind schedule they were.

There are a lot of protests still going on which isn't being reported too much. The protests will get even bigger when the WC starts. It might even be bigger than what we say last summer during the CONFED Cup...

edit - The Guardian is reporting van Gaal has asked United to go for Robben, Mueller, & Kroos from Bayern along with Dortmund's Mats Hummels, & Southhampton's Luke Shaw.

That's a mighty tall order...

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/may/15/louis-van-gaal-manchester-united-holland

Last edited:
Why are we neglecting the fact that the next WC is in Russia? We all saw what a disaster Sochi was and that was only the Winter Olympics.

Last edited:
I really thought Portugal/Spain were going to get it in 2018. :lol:

Maybe they can be in line next if Qatar fails (crosses fingers)

wasn't gonna happen.. after japan/korea, fifa didn't like the idea of two nations hosting one event

USA/ england were both screwed.. (a lot of ppl saying england lost due to the documentary that came out days before the winners were announced showing members of fifa had taken bribes.) Both countries were ranked 1 and 2 when it came to infrastructure/profits/expenses/accessibility/etc... shame :smh:

world cup in the winter :x

Last edited:
I'd be really surprised if fifa pulls out of qatar, blatter & his cronies got their pockets lined with too much money for them to even consider pulling out.

Truth be told, the Brazil WC looks like it could possibly be disastrous. I wonder how safe those stadiums will be given how fa behind schedule they were.

There are a lot of protests still going on which isn't being reported too much. The protests will get even bigger when the WC starts. It might even be bigger than what we say last summer during the CONFED Cup...

edit - The Guardian is reporting van Gaal has asked United to go for Robben, Mueller, & Kroos from Bayern along with Dortmund's Mats Hummels, & Southhampton's Luke Shaw.

That's a mighty tall order...

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/may/15/louis-van-gaal-manchester-united-holland

iiDnIQNRbEril.gif

that list makes sense though.. i would rather a bid for vidal. Doubt bayern sells us all 3 of them.. also robbens 30, id rather wait on reus

that list makes sense though.. i would rather a bid for vidal. Doubt bayern sells us all 3 of them.. also robbens 30, id rather wait on reus

[Rumour] United has made an offer of ~32 million euros for Arturo Vidal. Juventus want 40. (Italian)

[Rumour] United has made an offer of ~32 million euros for Arturo Vidal. Juventus want 40. (Italian)

[COLOR=#red]Alex Ferguson was talking to Antonio Conte about bringing Arturo Vidal to Man United [SportMediaset][/COLOR]

View media item 974137
Sir Alex Ferguson was in attendance at the Europa League final on Wednesday night, and the former Manchester United manager was sat next to Juventus coach Antonio Conte during the game .

A series of images saw Fergie and Conte engaging in chatter, and many were speculating what the topics of conversation were.

Now Italian website SportMediaset have jumped into the void to claim that Manchester United want to buy Juve’s Chilean midfielder Arturo Vidal for €30-32 million. Apparently Sir Alex “formally presented” United’s interest in the player to Conte.

SportMediaset say the Bianconeri are holding out for 40 million euros.

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/a...ing-arturo-vidal-to-man-united-sportmediaset/

The dutch footy journalist Pascal Kamperman tweeted that RvP will be club captain of United when van Gaal takes over. If the transfer targets do come about (German & Oranje invasion), I wonder where that puts Rooney?

I can def see Rooney leaving now.

Vidal
Strootman
Robben
Muller
Kroos
Shaw

Sickening.

I still think we should go for Gundogan because I doubt most of those players excluding Shaw want to miss CL footy

Last edited:
Why not
wasn't gonna happen.. after japan/korea, fifa didn't like the idea of two nations hosting one event

USA/ england were both screwed.. (a lot of ppl saying england lost due to the documentary that came out days before the winners were announced showing members of fifa had taken bribes.) Both countries were ranked 1 and 2 when it came to infrastructure/profits/expenses/accessibility/etc... shame :smh:

world cup in the winter :x
why not? Never heard that. I understand Korea and Japan were separated by water and whatnot but Portugal and Spain are on the same peninsula, it'd be easy access.

I don't know if anyone saw Hulk's goal yesterday but imagine if that was the opening goal to the WC
sick.gif
pimp.gif

everything about Brasil, the brasilian flair, only a brasilian can pull it off etc.etc. the whole place would erupt
pimp.gif

Why are we neglecting the fact that the next WC is in Russia? We all saw what a disaster Sochi was and that was only the Winter Olympics.

This is 100% true. The whole Qatar deal is a complete disaster, but Russia is not that far behind. The Olympics were atrocious, and I can guarantee you that World Cup will be nothing short of horrible. Blatter needs to wake up and smell the Metamucil.

I don't know if anyone saw Hulk's goal yesterday but imagine if that was the opening goal to the WC:x :pimp:

everything about Brasil, the brasilian flair, only a brasilian can pull it off etc.etc. the whole place would erupt:pimp:

Link?

This is 100% true. The whole Qatar deal is a complete disaster, but Russia is not that far behind. The Olympics were atrocious, and I can guarantee you that World Cup will be nothing short of horrible. Blatter needs to wake up and smell the Metamucil.

Blatter & his cronies are too busy lighting €500 bills to light their Cubans to care about such matters...

Back
Top Bottom