The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

So barry to everton should be a wrap.. QPR can buy cleverly and young too

luisfigo luisfigo check out Grubstake in San Fran they are Portuguese owners and have good selections of Portuguese cuisine. north beach I'm sure will be fun to watch the game at. Love the Bay Area looking forward to going back.

The Ronaldo Tahirt is the slim fit but it's an XL for me hahhaa I need to stop eating . Although I'm pretty wide so needed something to keep the shoulders looking good

On second thought, if I were Wenger, I would pull the trigger on Pantilimon. He's 27, and a solid backup.

luisfigo luisfigo check out Grubstake in San Fran they are Portuguese owners and have good selections of Portuguese cuisine. north beach I'm sure will be fun to watch the game at. Love the Bay Area looking forward to going back.

The Ronaldo Tahirt is the slim fit but it's an XL for me hahhaa I need to stop eating . Although I'm pretty wide so needed something to keep the shoulders looking good

Good looking out on grubsteak. I've actually been there a few times to drink sagres beforehand portugal game in the last euros. The food and selection doesn't appeal to me too much. Maybe because its right by all the bars and it closes at 4am for all the drunks makes it seem like a late night diner.

Anyways HALA MADRID! VIVA RONALDO!

Real Madrid XI: Casillas, Varane, Ramos, Coentrão, Khedira, Ronaldo, Benzema, Bale, Carvajal, Modric, Di María.

Atletico Madrid XI: Courtois; Juanfran, Miranda, Godin, Filipe Luis; Tiago, Gabi, Koke, Raul Garcia; Villa, Costa

Lil Psk > Smalling and Phil P
^^nice kit. I have my Ronaldo Nike t-shirt
On and already went out to buy fresh Portuguese rolls, linguiça, crockpot is on with a nice Portuguese recipe for a pork dish, steak tips marinating, Portuguese cheese, and some sausages. Oh and the Portuguese wine will be flowing for the masses at my place today View media item 987613View media item 987615

Now god damn!!! I'm on my way to my uncles in West Palm. He has all that stuff ready. But I like your style. Gotta go fast!

Gus Johnson 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

nooooooooooooooooooo 

I can't believe Khedira is starting.

On a side note, need to see pics of the milf champ!!! I'm coming back up north reaallll soon.

Last edited:
In other news, my son was offered a spot on a really good side (a new club) that's coached very well. He along with his mother & I are ecstatic!
smokin.gif
Yo, hook me up with an auto'd kit when he becomes a big-shot footballer... thx.

Does Gus have to keep saying ATHletico??? Learn the basics of the language of the teams you're doing a broadcast of @#$%

Back
Top Bottom