The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Wow I just skimmed through a laughable USA today article calling for European football to have a European super league regular season and playoffs :lol:

I knew it would be bad when it started with saying "unless you live in Madrid, you probably aren't looking forward to this years final."

Last edited:
top 47 players released by clubs today according to World Soccer Talk

Nicklas Bendtner (Arsenal)
Park Chu Young (Arsenal)

Marc Albrighton (Aston Villa)
Nathan Delfouneso (Aston Villa)

Ashley Cole (Chelsea)
Samuel Eto’o (Chelsea)
Sam Hutchinson (Chelsea)
Frank Lampard (Chelsea)
Mark Schwarzer (Chelsea)

Marouane Chamakh (Crystal Palace)
Danny Gabbidon (Crystal Palace)
Julian Speroni (Crystal Palace)

Derek Boateng (Fulham)
Mahamadou Diarra (Fulham)
Damien Duff (Fulham)
Johnny Heitinga (Fulham)
Georgios Karagkounis (Fulham)
John Arne Riise (Fulham)
Steve Sidwell (Fulham)

Abdoulaye Faye (Hull City)
Matty Fryatt (Hull City)
Robert Koren (Hull City)

Gareth Barry (Manchester City)
Joleon Lescott (Manchester City)
Costel Pantilimon (Manchester City)

Rio Ferdinand (Manchester United)
Ryan Giggs (Manchester United)
Federico Macheda (Manchester United)
Nemanja Vidic (Manchester United)

Shola Ameobi (Newcastle United)
Dan Gosling (Newcastle United)

Juan Agudelo (Stoke City)
Matthew Etherington (Stoke City)

Carlos Cuellar (Sunderland)
Andrea Dossena (Sunderland)
David Vaughan (Sunderland)
Keiren Westwood (Sunderland)

Heurelho Gomes (Tottenham)

Nicolas Anelka (WBA)
Zoltan Gera (WBA)
Diego Lugano (WBA)
Steven Reid (WBA)
Liam Ridgewell (WBA)

Joe Cole (West Ham)
Jack Collison (West Ham)
George McCartney (West Ham)
Jordan Spence (West Ham)

i saw on espnfc that Upson and Albrighton signed for Leicester

Have a feeling my dude Benatia is going to Barca

20 million + Lukaku? 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Before the window closes, I fully expect to hear you saying you want 100 milli for Mangala.
You're probably right amigo lol.

But seriously man 48 million quid? For david Luiz? No god damn sense.

Mangala is a better CB than him , no doubt so he should go for more than. If the market for Luiz is that much than Porto should take notice and wait for a more ridiculous offer.

Transfer market is skewed because of inflation, Sheikh's and Oligarch's :smh:

^^nice kit. I have my Ronaldo Nike t-shirt
On and already went out to buy fresh Portuguese rolls, linguiça, crockpot is on with a nice Portuguese recipe for a pork dish, steak tips marinating, Portuguese cheese, and some sausages. Oh and the Portuguese wine will be flowing for the masses at my place today View media item 987613View media item 987615

Ain't got crap in San Francisco, got to go down to San Jose for the Portuguese stuff. All Im settling for is super bock and sagres before I head to the bar I frequent in north beach which is a huge Italian community. But I'll have my portugal flag. The got dinner reservations at a Catalan restaurant tonight.

Is the Ronaldo shirt a slim fit? Alot of the Nike soccer tshirts are slim fit and I hate slim fit so there's a bunch of portugal shirts I missed out on because of the fit.

speaking of portugal.. just got back yesterday from Faro, Portugal... such an amazing experience.. hidden gem of europe. Everything was super cheap

I genuinely hope today is a 4-3 match....

As a Ronaldo fan, I would love to see him lifting another trophy...but I also want to see Atleti win, it would be an amazing end to a great story.

Either way....I want amazing goals....

I genuinely hope today is a 4-3 match....

As a Ronaldo fan, I would love to see him lifting another trophy...but I also want to see Atleti win, it would be an amazing end to a great story.

Either way....I want amazing goals....
Nervioso. Fearful of losing by one goal or even worse in PK's.

The year RM lost to Bayern and Ramos moon-balled it, I didn't speak to anyone for 4 days.

Oof.
Bum *** Bobby Zamora too... :\

Now I'm mad that CFC already sold Luiz. QPR would have given us $75M probably. :lol:

Bet they sign Ashley Cole.

Damn...this is the 2nd time in Zamora's career that he's been the match winner in the Championship final playoff...

Back
Top Bottom