The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Damn, hate it had to be Luiz :smh: but for 48 mill I'm not even mad. Jose is cleaning out the leftovers of that 2012 Champions League team :frown:

At least Costa is coming in.

Didn't Jose say he wasn't paying on buying anyone during the WC? Hoping that meant selling too but then again NT play doesn't go over in League play. But still bows the time for teams to scout for players during the WC. If they can handle he big stage surely a price on their head will rise.

Also this was within the last two weeks but in the Turkish League a player went off the field crying after someone insulted his recently deceased mother. Smh at the fact that it looked like his own team's fan. Glad that bystanders stepped up and were about to give him what he deserves. Can't embedded, on my phone

wow :smh: :smh: i wish they just let the fans swing at that dude. wouldve loved to see him get his face caved in. what a pos

Damn, if PSG don't give a @#$@ about FFP and basically have unlimited cash, what's stopping them from going all out and raiding every single big club with insane offers? :lol:

Last edited:
shaw deal on the rocks :nerd:

false, i believe the patrice extension is a just in case, word on the twitters is that contract and fee are agreed but Southampton have asked United to keep quiet for now, i have no doubt in my mind that Luke Shaw will wear Manchester red next season, nothing to bet on it though so i cant bet

EDIT: is there a world cup thread? if not i suppose ill make one

Last edited:
I still can't believe they paid that much.

This beats the previous record transfer fee for a defender by 13m pounds.

They paid 35m euros for Silva(record) and now 48 for Luiz. (New record)

He'll at least Silva was the best CB in the world. Luiz is 3rd best on his own team.

Before the window closes, I fully expect to hear you saying you want 100 milli for Mangala.
You're probably right amigo lol.

But seriously man 48 million quid? For david Luiz? No god damn sense.

Mangala is a better CB than him , no doubt so he should go for more than. If the market for Luiz is that much than Porto should take notice and wait for a more ridiculous offer.

crazy psg bought the club for 100m euros in 2011-12. They spent like 350m euros in transfers fees since than. Qatar playing FIFA 14 with unlimited xbox live points. 

I'm so glad Luiz ended up at PSG. If reports of interest are true, Barca really dodged a bullet. Luiz is good at everything except defending...

In other news, my son was offered a spot on a really good side (a new club) that's coached very well. He along with his mother & I are ecstatic! :smokin

PSG had just signed marque his for like 30 million to at CB. These dudes really DGAF lol

I imagine him leaving, apparently Barca are interested in him. But I see a few PSG players leaving this summer. Pastore, Rabiot, Menez, and Alex

Congrats psk! :pimp:

Last edited:
Congrats psk

Plan on introducing my 2 yr old daughter to soccer :lol: ....she'll actually sit there and watch soccer with me..prob get her a lil goal and soccer ball to play with

Aneke, Park, Ansah, and Lord Bendter....among other players have had their contracts terminated or their contracts have ran out.
Like many fans, I'm disappointed to see Aneke go after he had two good seasons for Crewe but he won't be able to further his career at Arsenal. I'm hoping that a Championship club or a low ranking PL club picks him up

Back
Top Bottom