The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

You know I'm watching the CL final & got dammit, gus johnson ruined this broadcast. & Fox keeps pairing him with Wynalda... I'm going to delete this & look for the Spanish broadcast to watch or dvr... I can't watch it with that idiot hack...

I mean, he keeps saying players names like bale, bale, bale, Bale, BALE, RONALLLLLDOOOOOO!!! Does this guy know how to speak in complete sentences? Can he stop trying to use catch phrases over & over again please?

As a US fan, I like Wynalda but I think I loss IQ points listening to him for that short amount of time. He's gotten worse as an announcer which I didn't think was possible...

Last edited:
:rofl: Cholo would've kicked the s**t outta Varane & pissed in his mouth if they didn't hold him back...

Hot off the press... Ronnie's 17 goals in CL on Real's way to La Decima....

At least I can say La Liga is the best football on the planet! :pimp:

UEFA coefficient is going to have an even bigger gap after this...

Last edited:
Whose hiding behind Josef Mangele? :lol:

AJ Platinum?

Jada?

abovelegit's split ghetto personality?

lurker?

:lol:

What the hell am im being accused of ?

I check the thread and I see this. Probably cuz im not a Ronaldo or Arsenal Groupie.

People take this stuff too seriously.

Last edited:
Great article on how bad gus and Eric were today http://m.worldsoccertalk.com/worlds...-fox-sports-coverage,538121c3025312186c0c84a0

I didnt realize it until after the game and i rewatched it. They really were awful. I noticed gus wasn't himself in that 2nd half. Almost like fox told him to just shout catchphrases

I tried watching the recording on mute but I couldn't do that so I tried fast forwarding a bit until I said eft it, I'm just going to look for it on Fox Deportes & hope they have Spanish speaking announcers. i can understand a couple of words here & there.

That post just summed it up perfectly. I don't hear gus anymore, it's like he just sonically telling me to eff off with every word he speaks.

Last edited:
Gus is terrible.......his voice just doesn't fit w/ this game........the excitement is OD and doesn't sound natural

bring in some futbol lifers to call these games next year fox 

ESPN FC Show is straight comedy and entertainment. Would have never guessed. Wish they gave the guy's a longer more primetime show.

Sorta looks like Barca's font.

I'd leave if I was Ronaldo now. What else is there to prove? Won a champions league at United, now Real. He loves taking challenges who knows :nerd:

Last edited:
Sorta looks like Barca's font.

I'd leave if I was Ronaldo now. What else is there to prove? Won a champions league at United, now Real. He loves taking challenges who knows :nerd:

PSG? That paris lifestyle gotta intrigue him [emoji]128064[/emoji]

If anyone knows a way I can watch a replay of the game please please pm me. I don't have dvr and I'm doing everything I can to avoid seeing the score. I scrolled down to the bottom of this page with my eyes closed :lol:

His attitude regarding his future at Chelsea has been very poor. You can't really talk yourself up as this superb keeper and then get 4 goals hammered on you in the UCL. Whether or not they were his fault is subjective. He should have just kept his mouth shut and let his play talk for him.
He's earned his stripes at Atleti though, no longer green. Either guarantee first-team action or loan him out again.

this dude Ramos actually has me :rofl: with his hat+blazer and the way he's like the conductor of the whole thing

Last edited:
The whole team is turnt. Ronaldo ended up with a pilot's hat and my son Benzema was swaggin with his fedora. Hala Madrid.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom