The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

ive seen on the internet about city's FFP conditions what were PSG's? i mean obviously they could care less cause a week later they spent $81M on 1 player. but does anyone know?

Wait. PSG really want Cech too? Chelsea south. But if you can really move Cech for £25+ mil and bring in Courtois, you do it.

So I'm just watching the Atlei -Real game now. I was out partying during this weekend and only know the score line and who scored them no gifs  or twitter cheating. This is also a reminder post that I'm technically on page 774 of this thread. I know this **** is going to jump as son as I post

So I'm just watching the Atlei -Real game now. I was out partying during this weekend and only know the score line and who scored them no gifs  or twitter cheating. This is also a reminder post that I'm technically on page 774 of this thread. I know this **** is going to jump as son as I post

Real Madrid Win 4-1

Real Madrid Win 4-1

^^ your spoiler is rather useless here.

Real Madrid are already talking about the Undecima lol.

Pertaining Ronaldos play, he wasn't 100 percent whatsoever, anyone whose watched him this season could have spotted it.

Maybe he starting to break down a bit? He's been pushing himself hard for years. Wouldn't be surprised if Messi and Ronaldo break down a little earlier than the other legends since they've been playing non-stop since 16.

Hope he's good to go for Portugal tho.

SIGNING: Alen Halilovic signs with Barcelona until 2019 for £1.8m initial fee: "I'm very happy" (FC Barcelona)

Last edited:
EXTENDED: Gerard Piqué signs until 2019: “I hope for as much success as we have had already” (FC Barcelona)

You guys think England will get out of the group stages? They are at + odds (to not advance), might take a stab at it

Last edited:
I think Italy & England make it out of the group at Uruguay's expense.

And no, that's not "National pride" on my part because I don't believe in such a fatuous concept, I just genuinely think they have enough to beat Uruguay and draw with Italy...they won't get any further than that though.

No, England have a 5% chance of getting out. No one can sit here and tell me they have a better squad than Uruguay or Italy. - No way.

Also me and prettyboy have an avy bet about this, still waiting to see what to choose :smile:

We will get through the group (England) we just will, scrape through in 2nd, along with Italy.

Uruguay will disappoint. Our media will big us up.

We'll get Colombia in the Round of 16 and get beat on penalties.

It's the England way :D :rofl:

If Suarez in fact does miss the world cup, that changes everything.

Although it was 4 years ago we have to remember that Uruguay finished 4th..

laugh.gif
@ Eiddy and IMASOLMAN, its all love broskis

anyway so the final, I saw it through skysports but the first DL of the game I got had no commentators whatsoever so I saw until the first goal with just stadium noise and whatever the mics picked around the edge of the field. that being said the incident when I think Raul Garcia tackled Ramos to the point his shoe was messed around 23 mins in Ramos cussed him out and complained about him to the side ref
laugh.gif
he used the P-word. it helps I know spanish

Di Maria played his effing heart out

such a waste on Costa only going in for 10 mins, so stupid and it did ruin the team in the long run

watching it through skysports I saw that once extra time hit I did notice that stamina levels were so low for Atleti (Gary Neville said it as well, being the seldom speaker during the game), the build up to Marcelo's goal had their whole team barely limping, literally for Godin as well. to me that is what separates the top teams to the next tier, not saying atlei didn't deserve their place there but you know what I'm saying. the stamina and heart for it.

I don't have a too big of opinion of Morata mostly because I don't see enough of him to judge but i don't know if that sub change for Benz was for a tactically positive one or just to be a body but then I'm biased towards my love for french players

Marcelo crying
frown.gif

Reffing was good in my book overall, continued play as much as they could which doesn't happened as much as I like too

yes about 10 minutes into extra time on the Atleti bench did look like they were fapping
laugh.gif

Martin Tyler gave his congratulations to Carlo Ancelotti and said hes getting married and spending his time in Canada for the summer. so great for him
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
eek.gif
at the dude who spit hot venomous fire during the past few pages

Back
Top Bottom