The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

RgMSoI1.jpg

Nah. I always thought he would end up at madrid at some point.

Not a snowballs chance in hell.

Balotelli may never play for a championship caliber team again. He's on the ropes in Milan, May not even end up staying there. They're already fed up with him.

Balo has everything to be a top 5 player in the world but he's a mental ******. No maturity or intelligence at all. Any team that takes a chance in him know is absolutely stupid, just beyond stupid... It's a shame because he's capable of such beautiful football...

Along with whatever personal issues Balotelli has, as people in the media have pointed out...it seems that he isn't surrounded by the best people as well. Great player, he'll be 24 soon, I really want to see things work out for him.

Some Arsenal fans think that the deal with Puma might give us some leverage if we tried to buy him. With his mentality, I can see Wenger not wanting to purse. But he did also say that if he was to return to the PL, it would be for City.

As for Real, would he want to move to another country where he faces racism?

Last edited:
Real would never let that knucklehead into the dressing room or on the field in the first place. Never ever happening.

Where did that rumor even start?

If Balotelli doesn't stay in Milan I see him playing for mid-tier Italian team or some Russian/Turkish team that just wants the publicity. He's going the Quaresma route. It's obvious.

Going back to the EPL is a straight joke as well. He bashed that country so hard while he was there lol.

Ya'll right. I'm just a Balo stan and just wish he gets it together. No question he should be competing for top goals in serie A. I wanna know what his work ethic is like

Rook: If you're gonna start Balo rumors, let's double-swoop for "Il Faraone." That Galatico greed.

Chick at work came into the office this morning with a RM t-shirt. See her in a new light, Madridista loyalty.

DLo: Ironbound talk got me craving Portuguese food. Definitely going this week and will provide pics, word to Chiva.

For the guy that mentioned selling Cech, think Retro, no-brainer. Let him go at a fair price and begin the Courtois era. Courtois is ready domestically and the European experience is obviously there. Of course there will be an adjustment period physically like David de Gea endured.

It is funny reading through this thread from the weekend.  All the ATL gonna win it...just isn't our year....RAMOOSSSSS!!! 
laugh.gif

So happy for Real to win it.  Di Maria was the best player out there.  His control at top speed is honestly insane.  I thought the subs for Real were extremely intelligent.  Marcelo really made a difference out there even before he scored.  Isco i thought was mediocre.

I agree with carvajal (sp?) having a tough game but he is young and at least he worked extremely hard all game.  His skill and decision making can develop but its hard to teach that kind of effort.  And speaking of effort....Madric as always....his work rate is crazy.  Xabi Alonso def would have helped him in there but he played outstanding.

Bale's goal was impressive too.  He was literally outside of the goal...the ball had to have some serious spin given it was a shot deflected off the keepers leg...and he still managed to fit it in near post.  I wouldn't have been surprised had he missed it wide.  Marcelo's goal was great...he got the ball no one stepped to him and he was just like ok guess im gonna go at goal and struck the ball very well.  CR gonna CR 
nthat.gif

Manm I loved seeing Seerdorf when he was at Milan. He was one of the cogs that made Carlo's team run well which is amazing because he was asked to play a role he wasn't used to but ended up doing well.

I knew Seerdorf wasn't going to succeed which is a shame because he seems like a good man & tried to be a good club man. This Milan team is awful & unless they bring in more talent, Inzaghi isn't going to be much of an improvement. The real problem is that oaf Galliani... He needs to be pick up by the waist of his trousers & thrown out the door face first hard into the street...

That Balo work ethic... I vid I posted a long time ago in this thread....

Last edited:
Seedorf's physique even makes a fit man envious.

Makelele in that powerful Chelsea midfield with Lamps and Essien.

Man cr7 has the life. Redic good looking. Redic athletic. Loaded. Celebrity

And he stills does things like this and pay out of pocket for random kids cancer treatments. Hes a good person by all accounts. Good on em.
Seedorf's physique even makes a fit man envious.

Makelele in that powerful Chelsea midfield with Lamps and Essien.

Seedorf is a god amongst men. One of my all timw favorites and one of the most shredded humans on the planet.makes cr7 n balotelli flexing look foolish

Last edited:
Man cr7 has the life. Redic good looking. Redic athletic. Loaded. Celebrity

And he stills does things like this and pay out of pocket for random kids cancer treatments. Hes a good person by all accounts. Good on em.
Seedorf is a god amongst men. One of my all timw favorites and one of the most shredded humans on the planet.makes cr7 n balotelli flexing look foolish
The funny thing is how CR7 gets mislabeled by media as brash, arrogant, and selfish. While Lio is perceived by the majority of the public as an angel on and off the pitch. "Plays the right brand of football."

Back
Top Bottom