The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Pretty ironic because actual Nazis consider Spaniards as inferior because of their history and the Arab conquest
I don't think Jose is overrated but he's a slave to his coaching dogma & hasn't been able to adapt/reconfigure/recalibrate his style/tactics (like most successful coaches including my favorite Pep).

Real Madrid Sur Ultra's celebrating in Lisbon by shouting seig heil nazi salute... Real's had a long standing problem with a certain faction of their Ultra's being nazi supporters...

Ain't no party like in Madrid.

FYI - CAN EUROPEAN CLUBS STOP PLAYING THE "WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS SONG"- so cheesy.

Ronaldo on top of the world this term, amazing to watch him play. I'm grateful to be able to watch two of the all time greats year in year out. Congrats to RM on la decima. Bring on the World Cup!!
Again smh. Yesterday showed just how 1 dimensional Ronaldo is. When defenders play phtsical with him and neither give him the time or space to move he cannot create anything. The guy didn't have a look at goal all game. Messi >

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

what?!?!?!

Giroud?!?!?

Where is Yaya?
Where is anyone from the team that actually won the Premiership?

Ronaldo on top of the world this term, amazing to watch him play. I'm grateful to be able to watch two of the all time greats year in year out. Congrats to RM on la decima. Bring on the World Cup!!
Again smh. Yesterday showed just how 1 dimensional Ronaldo is. When defenders play phtsical with him and neither give him the time or space to move he cannot create anything. The guy didn't have a look at goal all game. Messi >

Lol

Agree in the aspect that he was missing for most of the game.  But both CR7 and Misty have that in common. Just goes to show you that a team is not about one individual. RM could have won that game without CR7.

Le Parisien is reporting that PSG is considering a transfer deal with Barca that where the club would get 30 to 40 million euros & Dani Alves while sending centre back Marquinhos to Camp Nou. Although that's a little too much cash especially if you including Alves, I like the deal. Marquinhos is a good central defender & he's young. He should do well under Enrique (more so than Blanc).

http://www.leparisien.fr/psg-foot-p...le-du-mercato-parisien-26-05-2014-3872463.php

Also apparently Twitter was "exploding" with the news that UEFA is going to sanction the Ukraine barring their teams from CL making it possible for Seville & Everton to get into the CL while Valencia & Manchester United would get into the Europa League.

The football pundits are saying it's full of ish though... :rolleyes

Champ...need some help...
Just confirmed a late trip to fly up for US/Turkey next weekend. Real short trip, barely be up there for 24 hours, so I doubt I'll even go in to the city.
Tell me where to go in Ironbound on Saturday night then where to grab a pre-game lunch on Sunday.

Champ...need some help...
Just confirmed a late trip to fly up for US/Turkey next weekend. Real short trip, barely be up there for 24 hours, so I doubt I'll even go in to the city.
Tell me where to go in Ironbound on Saturday night then where to grab a pre-game lunch on Sunday.
Fornos for dinner, Teixeira Bakery for dessert, Adega for women.

Sunday brunch you can do casual Ferry St. BBQ or Pulaski's. Iberia if you want more sit-down, formal.

Back
Top Bottom