The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

The Roma home kit is soooo nice looking...might have to pick that up.  I like the Zarate signing

I think my favorite club kits so far are from Roma, PSG, Bayern, & Barca's new orange shirt. I kinda like the home Chelsea to with the return of the horizontal lines...

I think my favorite club kits so far are from Roma, PSG, Bayern, & Barca's new orange shirt. I kinda like the home Chelsea to with the return of the horizontal lines...

Need to see the collar on the psg kit.. Looked weird in the pics. Also It looked too much like the 12-13 kit to me

Need to see the collar on the psg kit.. Looked weird in the pics. Also It looked too much like the 12-13 kit to me
Could someone show me Barca's new orange shirt? I tried to go back a couple of pages but I couldnt find it.

Could someone show me Barca's new orange shirt? I tried to go back a couple of pages but I couldnt find it.

The first image is an artist's rendering. The additional images are leaked but for some reason shows a woman's silhouette.

View media item 997198View media item 997194View media item 997195
I posted this in the WC thread but thought I'd share in here too. This is one of the most hype/ inspirational commercials I've ever seen.

It's a Bank of Chile commercial aimed at the Chilean national team. It features the 33 miners that were trapped for 2 months in a mine in 2010, the longest in history.

The one miner is telling the team, "Nothing is impossible. My message to our Chile team is that we’re going to win. They have the talent and a whole country behind them and they must battle until the end. There are harder things in life and you can conquer them. Chile will not only pass to the second round, but it will surprise everyone.”

Damn, how can you not give it your all after seeing this commercial??!!! :smokin

Last edited:
Repped for the videos psk

Why does the front pic have red cuffs on sleeves and then back has blue?

IMO, Roma have always had the nicest jerseys and classiest crests in world football:

Plus their club colors are completely unique. That purple looking color can look completely different under different types of light. I'm sorry to see that it looks like their 14-15 white jerseys won't have the alternate wolf head logo like in the original pics. This way, I will only buy their purple jersey.

Last edited:
The 30 for 30 soccer stories is up on netflix. Includes hillsborough for all of us outside the u.s

Back
Top Bottom