The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

No jimenez aerodynamic goals, but Fabian scored a golaaazo :smokin

Two more friendlies to go, sucks that moreno got injured like that, thats terrible.

Mexico looks much more motivated than before too!

Mexico has been on a role through these friendlies.

Most of the goals were from outside the area, these are good news man.

From what I know and what my friend tells me, Fabian is good with the long shots but with layun taking them shots too :x

(salcido taking notes)

@Rafool

Yea, chiva broke it down some pages back, good thing he's finding form again with the NT.

Speaking of chiva, I wonder what happened to him. Hasn't posted durig the last friendlies, maybe he's out on vacation.

Last edited:
Can someone sell Switzerland to me? Can't seem to get why they're dark horses to a lot of you guys

Also Pep just married his long time girlfriend of 20 years this weekend

I only know Lichsteiner, Inler, Shaqiri and Drmic on the team and a couple randoms from Bundesliga. I dont understand how people fancy em to go far either.

Can someone sell Switzerland to me? Can't seem to get why they're dark horses to a lot of you guys

Also Pep just married his long time girlfriend of 20 years this weekend
Their group: France, Ecuador, Honduras. None of those squads scare me.

Lichtsteiner, Djourou, Senderos, Inler, Shaqiri, Xhaka, Drmic, Gavranovic, etc.

Their group: France, Ecuador, Honduras. None of those squads scare me.

Lichtsteiner, Djourou, Senderos, Inler, Shaqiri, Xhaka, Drmic, Gavranovic, etc.
laugh.gif

This needs to be moved.

New allegations of corruption have surfaced around the bid that won Qatar the 2022 World Cup, with England’s Sunday Times reporting that former Qatari football official Mohamed Bin Hammam organized $5,000,000 worth of payments to various officials in exchange for their support. The investigation reports the former Asian confederation president, now banned by FIFA, gave money to African officials, former Tahitian executive committee member Reynald Temarii, as well as former CONCACAF president Jack Warner.
Per the BBC’s summary of the report, the Times’ reporting is based on “millions of secret documents – emails, letters and bank transfers – which it alleges are proof” of Bin Hammam’s corruption. With FIFA’s chief investigator into the 2018 and 2022 votes set to meet with Qatari officials on Monday, this latest report could increase the momentum against the controversial hosts.
From the BBC:
The documents also show how Bin Hammam was making payments direct to football officials in Africa to allegedly buy their support for Qatar in the contest…
Although the vast majority of the officials did not have a vote, the Sunday Times alleges Bin Hammam’s strategy was to win a groundswell of support for the Qatari bid which would then influence the four African Fifa executive committee members who were able to take part in the election.
The Sunday Times also alleges that it has documents which prove Bin Hammam paid 305,000 Euros (£250,000) to cover the legal expenses of another former Fifa executive committee member from Oceania, Reynald Temarii …
… the paper says it has evidence which shows more than $1.6m was paid by Bin Hammam to Warner, including $450,000 in the period before the vote.
This news is less surprising than verifying, perhaps providing FIFA executives with the ammunition they need to call for a re-vote. Whereas there’s already been evidence of brown paper bags full of money being passed around by the Jack Warners of the world, the Times’ investigation puts those brown bags in the hands of somebody actively working with the Qataris. Where there was previously strong suspicion, there may now be proof.
Even it this isn’t the straw, the camel’s back can’t hold much longer. Eventually, and for any number of reasons, the 2022 World Cup is going to be moved from Qatar.

ALMOST WORLD CUP TIME. JOIN THE GROUP & FILL YOUR BRACKETS

View media item 983747

Link : http://games.espn.go.com/world-cup-...=NDIwMzQzMDY0A&ex_cid=invite-email-worldcupbp

Steps & Guide

- Sign into your ESPN.com account (if you don't have one - make one, it's fairly quick & easy)

- Join the group Niketalk.

- Password is Niketalk7.

Rules

- Must be done by the World Cup

- Only one bracket per person

- Have fun!!

Suggestion, name your bracket to be the same as your NT username so we know who you are :wink:

*Will post again!

:smh: That's a shame about El Tri's Montes' leg injury. That was hard to watch.

I'm sorry if this comes off as being a vain parent but I had to share these pics with you guys. My relative came by & took pics of my son's last game 2 weeks ago. He had 2 games that Sunday to close out the season. We won the first one & tied the last one. He was digging in the a** of the other team's striker all game. :lol:. These 4 shots are before & afters where the striker had possession & then didn't courtesy of my son... :D Spoiler mode below.

I'm sorry if this comes off as being a vain parent but I had to share these pics with you guys. My relative came by & took pics of my son's last game 2 weeks ago. He had 2 games that Sunday to close out the season. We won the first one & tied the last one. He was digging in the a** of the other team's striker all game. :lol:. These 4 shots are before & afters where the striker had possession & then didn't courtesy of my son... :D Spoiler mode below.

:pimp: :pimp:

Last two: "Yo, get off me! Gimme that **** !!"

Those the Hypervenom's he got on? Spoiling him well I see :pimp: :lol:

Daily news seems to be in a bit of trouble, fabricated a Pogba interview where they quoted him as saying his time at United was his worst career moment. Pogba has come out and stated he never spoke to them at all and reserves the right for legal action.

Last edited:
Is Lamps going to play with Chelsea until the next MLS season tho?

Might become a fan of NYC now. They're going to play at Yankee stadium too. Better than supporting those energy drinkers in Jersey.

Back
Top Bottom