The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

http://nikeinc.com/news/nike-football-unveils-elastico-superfly-ic#/detail/30236

FA14_GFB_Merc_SprFly_3QHUP_P_Pnch_V3_detail.jpg

FA14_GFB_Merc_SprFly_PF_Pnch_V4_detail.jpg

FA14_GFB_Merc_SprFly_Sol_pnch_detail1_V1_detail.jpg

Right back Serge Aurier (Ligue Un's Toulouse) to be Sagna's replacement?

This looks interesting... Not realistic, but interesting.

I hope Enrique has plans for some of the younger players. Zubi & co don't seem to know what to do there...

View media item 1003988

I don't understand Aguero's fascination with playing second fiddle at Barca. Understand it's Barca, but you go in knowing you will be second fiddle.

Last edited:
Agree, I seriously don't know what Man City are doing sometimes. So many stupid nonsense tranfers throught the years. I guess they got the money to pony up tho.
Yup. I'm a quality>quantity type of guy. City just won the League, their next objective should be Champions League. Players like Sagna and Fernando will help win domestically in the FA Cup, but they arent World Class, game changing players who can be real succesful against Europe's powerhouse teams.

Thought lescott was gone
Forgot dude announced himself leaving. I was so used to him being a ghost on the pitch thought he was still a ghost on the roster sheet :lol:

Last edited:
If Barca are indeed the team Aguero wants to go to, it's to play alongside his best friend (while playing for a chance to win trophies while making some $$$). Who wouldn't want that. It also wouldn't necessarily to be second fiddle, it would be working in tandem with La Pulga.

Plus, it's home to the best football in the world (in La Liga) mathematically proven by the UEFA coefficiency. When the latest figures come out, La Liga will have an even wider margin.

Given what the pundits are saying, the points gap between La Liga & that prehistoric league will be the largest points gap since the coefficiency's inception. :smokin

The only reason to go to the Prem for any footballer is $$$. If you want to play good football, stay away.

Last edited:
City are not letting go of Aguero. Also him playing winger at Barca :rolleyes

I don't think that's what Barca need tho. They need defense man and some physicality up front.

Is Cesc pretty much done at Barca now?

Last edited:
Lol.

It's posts like the one above that cancel out the hundreds Of quality posts u make. Smh.

What's wrong with the post? :D I repped you anyway for the back handed compliment... :lol:

Aside from the Aguero conjecture, the La Liga points are factually correct. The UEFA coefficient gap is grand canyon size between La Liga & that prehistoric league in England now & the Prem ain't catching up anytime soon.

It's hard to say what the deal is with Cesc Coupé It Coupé It . His play has been uneven & if there is one thing he could've contributed, it's leadership on the pitch or the locker room & by all accounts he didn't do that either.

I'd say it's time to move on. From the outside looking in, there seems to be a b***ha**ness to him that's better suited elsewhere but it's up to Enrique & what he wants to do.

Last edited:
If Barca are indeed the team Aguero wants to go to, it's to play alongside his best friend (while playing for a chance to win trophies while making some $$$). Who wouldn't want that. It also wouldn't necessarily to be second fiddle, it would be working in tandem with La Pulga.

Plus, it's home to the best football in the world (in La Liga) mathematically proven by the UEFA coefficiency. When the latest figures come out, La Liga will have an even wider margin.

Given what the pundits are saying, the points gap between La Liga & that prehistoric league will be the largest points gap since the coefficiency's inception. :smokin

The only reason to go to the Prem for any footballer is $$$. If you want to play good football, stay away.

Your troll for La Liga is almost as bas as Ibs for Chelsea and Jada's for Arsenal

It's not my fault you guys like ugly football... :lol:

:stoneface: seriously though...it's fugly football...

Rickie Lambert signs to Liverpool for 4mil
Makes it easier for a Suarez departure to Bernabeu.

City are not letting go of Aguero. Also him playing winger at Barca :rolleyes

I don't think that's what Barca need tho. They need defense man and some physicality up front.

Is Cesc pretty much done at Barca now?
My buddy, pretty insightful football mind, swears Fabregas will end up at Stamford Bridge this window.

I'll be very surprised if Suarez leaves but the money generated from the transfer could get some nice players so long as Liverpool doesn't buy like Levy's Spurs...

I'll be very surprised if Suarez leaves but the money generated from the transfer could get some nice players so long as Liverpool doesn't buy like Levy's Spurs...
Perhaps wishful thinking on my part to lure Suarez to RM. Wouldn't mind seeing him lead the line for Pep's Bayern either.

Like they don't have a roster full of world class players to replace them with. :lol: upset my ***.

Lahm would be the only one that would hurt that much. Defense was looking suspect against Cameroon
Weidenfeller, Grosskreutz, and Kroos (as a holding-mid) is a huge drop-off, whether you choose to admit it or not. Remember that's with Bender out for the entire World Cup and Khedira just returning from a repaired ACL, in the double pivot.

The Prem is the most competitive league in Europe other than Russia maybe. Spain is a 3 team league and two of those teams play boring *** soccer. Thats the truth.

Like they don't have a roster full of world class players to replace them with. :lol: upset my ***.

Lahm would be the only one that would hurt that much. Defense was looking suspect against Cameroon
Weidenfeller, Grosskreutz, and Kroos (as a holding-mid) is a huge drop-off, whether you choose to admit it or not. Remember that's with Bender out for the entire World Cup and Khedira just returning from a repaired ACL, in the double pivot.

No. It's really not.

Kroos plays in the pivot all the time for Bayern and looks great there. And Weidenfeller is very underrated as a keeper. Just as good as Neuer

Back
Top Bottom