The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

^Yes!

Funny thing is I can't see Cesc being able to handle Jose though... Too mentally fragile. Cesc might end up in the corner of the locker room balled up in a fetal position weeping though later on in the season if he doesn't track back on defense...

Last edited:
Graham Hunter is reporting that Chelsea and Barcelona have a fee agreed for the transfer of Cesc Fabregas

Since we're throwing around rumors:

[RUMOR] France Football: PSG to make €75 million bid for Eden Hazard after the World Cup. 5 yrs, 15M/yr salary on table. (francefootball.fr)

:lol:

Last edited:
That's almost as bad. Not quite, but almost 
laugh.gif

Put down the crack pipe. Messi is not the greatest of all time. He has not won a WC and he has not won a trophy with a different team in a different league. Good players embrace challenges. Messi is overrated and I am a barca fan since the romario days

be real though maradona won a wc by cheating.. yet ppl call him the greatest.. the whole topic is entirely too subjective.. I only rate players i have personally seen play, so IMO zidane is the greatest but I'm sure plenty of ppl in here can make an argument for someone else..

messi is one of the greatest ever though and i can see someones argument for him as the GOAT

Last edited:
Silly season :pimp:

While we're at it, Portland Timbers made a 2MM offer to Joleon Lescott. According to Taylor Twellman.

David beckham has the itch to play again and said he might for his miami team

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom