The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Bosnia pulling the old switcheroo starting XI on Mexico 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Beyond disrespectful of what the Mexican fans are doing right now. Throwing things at any/all the Bosnian fans was a crazy disrespectful thing to see. Every shot they showed of Bosnian fans celebrating their victory had Mexican fans throwing things at them. :smh:

Beyond disrespectful of what the Mexican fans are doing right now. Throwing things at any/all the Bosnian fans was a crazy disrespectful thing to see. Every shot they showed of Bosnian fans celebrating their victory had Mexican fans throwing things at them. :smh:
pics?

i turned off my stream.

I'm confused, was I just seeing things or was there **** being thrown on the field and at BH supporters.... Or were you guys just talking smack at how poorly Mexico played or slandering the Bears :nerd: because, the bears haven't been that bad.

Jay Cutler is that dude :pimp:

rook rook , I think as an athlete you play to win the game. Not really much grey area in that. I don't mind that the W in Panama let Mexico in. Picking up an L intentionally would have been disingenuous.

Word straight salty after your team gets outplayed. I hate fans like that no matter who you root for. Take the 0-1 L and keep it moving. They clearly outnumbered Bosnian fans too. I'd like to see em do that to the Portugal fans in Boston.

pics?

i turned off my stream.

Sorry I changed my channel.

But ESPN panned in on groups of Bosnian supporters and every shot they showed had Bosnian fans getting drinks and some other objects being thrown at them. Even during the late portion of the game had Mexican fans littering the Bosnian player as he kicked the corner kick. Terrible showing considering this is suppose to be just a "Friendly"...

The truth hurts but someone has to tell it. He is a product of Nike marketing hype. I've been following this sport for more than two decades and remember when Nike wasn't even in the soccer discussion. It was either Adidas or Puma. From the early years, players had to prove themselves on the field in big games before Nike would even sponsor them. Nowadays Nike sponsors anyone with a little buzz and labeled as a future phenom
+1 for the avy . -100 for the post. :rolleyes

Not surprised...known classless bums who can't handle L's

The truth hurts but someone has to tell it. He is a product of Nike marketing hype. I've been following this sport for more than two decades and remember when Nike wasn't even in the soccer discussion. It was either Adidas or Puma. From the early years, players had to prove themselves on the field in big games before Nike would even sponsor them. Nowadays Nike sponsors anyone with a little buzz and labeled as a future phenom

Ya... Neymar sucks. Nike puts the ball in the back of the net for him

aaah, how am I not surprised at the typical suspects coming and ******** on Mexico anytime they can...

It's funny that some USA fans literally have a field day when Mexico loses a match. Quite the spectacle.

I also see that Portguese generalizing as well.... what a surprise...

I'd enjoy it more if you guys didn't generalize, but I understand, some can't handle the differences between the bad deeds of some from the rest...

Back
Top Bottom