The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Lmaooo

ESPN did a Top 5 young players at the World Cup segment...2 US players made it (Julien Green 1, Yedlin 2) :rofl:

This list was "Top 5 YOUNG players in World Cup"

Hahahaa

No neymar, no sturridge, no oscar, etc.

Cmon america

Last edited:
Never did I say he would walk onto any midfield. I said he could get into most midfields.

-Porto for sure
-Benfica for sure
-United for sure
-Dortmund rotationally
-Bayern rotationally
-Liverpool with ease

On top of that, I never called him an elite midfielder. Stop putting words in my mouth.

I find it hilarious that because I have a different opinion then most of you, I am an idiot who should be banned. I have knowledge of other leagues and their players that most of you dont and therefore a different perspective. Grow up.

Lmaooo

ESPN did a Top 5 young players at the World Cup segment...2 US players made it (Julien Green 1, Yedlin 2) :rofl:

This list was "Top 5 YOUNG players in World Cup"

Hahahaa

No neymar, no sturridge, no oscar, etc.

Cmon america

wow. part of me sees it as them trying to create interest for amercians...but damn. total lack of credibility :lol:

I find it hilarious that because I have a different opinion then most of you, I am an idiot who should be banned. I have knowledge of other leagues and their players that most of you dont and therefore a different perspective. Grow up.

You have knowledge of leagues practically no one cares about like the Russian Premier League and have 0 knowledge of anything else, and then your snob @#$ comes in here acting like you're an expert in football and the rest of us don't know anything. Just leave, no one likes you at all

Last edited:
No one is interested in hearing what you have to say. Go away.

Some of you guys...

Christ I said ONE ****** thing about foreign players and all of a sudden Im a snob.Youre right that was far too broad and sweeping of a statement.I acknowledge that. But to call me a snob who thinks you all know nothing is ****** stupid.

Most people in here know 10x as much about BBVA than me and most know more about Seria A than me. I know that which is why i dont comment on that for the most part.Stop trying to make me out as some uppity ***. Actually read what I posted and then tell me where I act like you say I do.

Im actually a humble, chill person but I have valid, set opinions soccer than not everyone happens to agree with. You all are acting like I insulted your mothers or personally attacked you. Sheesh..

Last edited:
lmaoooooooooo love this thread
roll.gif

Just one piece of advice, I know it's much easier to be defensive but it is infinitely better to take a step back and take a second look at how you are expressing your opinion and how it comes across. Everyone has differing opinions, that's a fact. The wiser man is the one who get others to try to see his views and discuss them.

Im being attacked by like 3 people for trying to discuss my opinions. I get what youre aaying though.

The stuff I said last week was, like I said, way too generalized. Shouldnt have been so adament about it. I would love to move on from stuff I posted 10 days ago.

Honestly most of your posts & that other kid (the one calling people sheep) come across very arrogantly. That's why you're consistently getting the reaction you're getting... Even now you don't seem to be grasping that. The other kid is definitely not seeing that...

Im being attacked by like 3 people for trying to discuss my opinions. I get what youre aaying though.

The stuff I said last week was, like I said, way too generalized. Shouldnt have been so adament about it. I would love to move on from stuff I posted 10 days ago.

You came in here saying "I know what I'm talking about. I have a lot of knowledge, I spent 6 years watching football" "I have knowledge that most of you don't" "Know what you're talking about before you comment". Definitely humble :rolleyes

I really don't mind people not knowing much about the sport. I love when newcomers come in here and ask questions and try to learn since the sport is barely getting popular in this country. There's a lot I don't know myself, even though I've been watching since I was a kid. It's only when dudes like you come in here with your elitist comments and then spew complete nonsense that I get irritated.

Hell, posters like abovelegit1 have a lot of knowledge and still piss people off by quoting people and posting hundreds of sarcastic laughing faces in all of their responses. That "I know more than the rest of you" attitude is beyond annoying

Last edited:
How am I elitist? Please stop. I am confident in the knowledge that I have. In most areas of life, backing an opinion with experience helps validate it. But here it apparently makes me arrogant. And the only reason I had said that was because I was getting torn a new hole by you guys. Not like a kicked in the door and announced that Im the king of soccer knowledge.

The "know what youre talking about" comment was just banter. I understand that its difficult to determine tone through a forum post.
Saying Wilshere is a midfielder capable of playing in top teams isnt nonsense...

I couldnt say youre an idiot because you disagree with ME. But that would be ridiculous and disprespectful.

lol @ Wilshere getting playing time with ease at Liverpool. If Raheem Sterling couldn't get it that much, season before last and he was playing pretty good plus they were stretched thin, what makes you think cigarette smoking injury prone Wilshere will be able to get playing time with ease? :rolleyes You will probably respond with some silly *** answer cause you're an expert on all things football. :rolleyes

Last edited:
How am I elitist? Please stop. I am confident in the knowledge that I have. In most areas of life, backing an opinion with experience helps validate it. But here it apparently makes me arrogant. And the only reason I had said that was because I was getting torn a new hole by you guys. Not like a kicked in the door and announced that Im the king of soccer knowledge.

The "know what youre talking about" comment was just banter. I understand that its difficult to determine tone through a forum post.
Saying Wilshere is a midfielder capable of playing in top teams isnt nonsense...

I couldnt say youre an idiot because you disagree with ME. But that would be ridiculous and disprespectful.

The thing is, your "experience" is completely invalid due to the nonsense comments you make. It makes you sound like those arrogant "know-it-alls" that know absolutely nothing, but still talk loudly and confidently to make themselves seem smart

I can't go into an NBA thread and say "Steve Blake is one of the best players in the NBA" based off one game and then say "I know he is. Know what you're talking about. I study bench players all the time. I have a lot of knowledge that most of you don't. I have ___ years experience watching the NBA." when I get proven wrong.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom