The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

lol @ Wilshere getting playing time with ease at Liverpool. If Raheem Sterling couldn't get it that much, season before last and he was playing pretty good plus they were stretched thin, what makes you think cigarette smoking injury prone Wilshere will be able to get playing time with ease? :rolleyes You will probably respond with some silly *** answer cause you're an expert on all things football. :rolleyes
Sterling is a pacey, skillful winger. Wilshere is a dogged, physical midfielder capable of playing in advanced, holding, or box to box roles. His competition would be an aging, slower Gerrard and Henderson. I believe, from what ive seen from both players, that Wilshere would start.

The thing is, your "experience" is completely invalid due to the nonsense comments you make. It makes you sound like those arrogant "know-it-alls" that know absolutely nothing, but still talk loudly and confidently to make themselves seem smart

I can't go into an NBA thread and say "Steve Blake is one of the best players in the NBA" based off one game and then say "I know he is. Know what you're talking about. I study bench players all the time. I have a lot of knowledge that most of you don't. I have ___ years experience watching the NBA." when I get proven wrong.
I apologize for coming of as arrogant. That was never my intent and in the future I will do my best to not be percieved as such. But again, which one of my comments were nonsense?

Sterling is a pacey, skillful winger. Wilshere is a dogged, physical midfielder capable of playing in advanced, holding, or box to box roles. His competition would be an aging, slower Gerrard and Henderson. I believe, from what ive seen from both players, that Wilshere would start.
If Rodgers doesn't like a players behavior on and off the pitch, they will not receive any playing time.See what he did with Sterling during the 2012-13 campaign. He also tends to put players in roles that they aren't use to. So if he wasn't fond of Wilshere and had no other holding midfielder available, he'd probably put Cissokho as a midfielder before he would put glass legs on the pitch. Besides, Henderson is young and has played a vital role in our midfield. He has improved greatly.

Last edited:
How about we just stop bashing each and focus on the footie?

This is starting to look like other threads in S&T that suck...

Jack Wilshere is an average run of the mill midfielder.

Nothing more.

Last edited:
Something I learned a long time ago on the interwebz is that if you choose to entertain everyone you disagree with you can go on forever.

Just use the ignore button, skip over posts, or if you do read just don't respond to and acknowledge garbage. And there will be balance restored to what was my favorite thread on this forum.

Exactly and if people disagree with your opinion or posts just forget about. We dont have any impact on each others lives anyway. Its just a forum. With that said... I love this time of year. NBA Finals, Baseball in full swing, NFL anticipation and best of all the World Cup. This is like a solar eclipse that happens every 4 years.

David villa going to play in the A-League on loan for 10 games before playing for NYFC

Lmaooo

ESPN did a Top 5 young players at the World Cup segment...2 US players made it (Julien Green 1, Yedlin 2)
roll.gif

This list was "Top 5 YOUNG players in World Cup"

Hahahaa

No neymar, no sturridge, no oscar, etc.

Cmon america
The flip side of the self-hating American "soccer" fan coin. There simply is no realistic middle ground.

why hasn't Woodward made any signings? other clubs are having no issues working around the WC :smh:

why hasn't Woodward made any signings? other clubs are having no issues working around the WC :smh:

Because he is an incapable investment BANKER who should be nowhere near the Role he is in, I can honestly see this being a horrible long Summer for United

Back
Top Bottom