The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Damn that was a heart stopping final 10 mins ...Hugo is such a crazy bastard 
laugh.gif

Great performances by Chiriches, Lennon and Adebayor especially 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
moyes is not on the pitch playing, something needs to happen to the players cause there is absolutely no heart or desire at all

moyes is not on the pitch playing, something needs to happen to the players cause there is absolutely no heart or desire at all

Great managers motivate players.

Clearly it's a talent Moyes is lacking.

Looks to me like he's lost the dressing room.

Moyes always seem happy lol

I feel like dude doesn't get mad, no passion.

Last edited:
this Man U season is disgusting....seems like we are giving up the first goal every game, we have no midfield, van persie is made of glass, ferdinand is old, vidic can never stay healthy....its discouraging

though today was a tough loss, I do not share the same grim outlook some of you have about United.. more time is needed

Last edited:
i feel like im the only one in this thread behind david moyes, there was no guarantee of a positive season regardless of the manager i dont understand how you guys thought he was gonna have instant success, i chose arsenal to win this year and for united to not even make it to the champions league, i hope he never gets fired and i cant wait for the future

Last edited:
i feel like im the only one in this thread behind david moyes, there was no guarantee of a positive season regardless of the manager i dont understand how you guys thought he was gonna have instant success, i chose arsenal to win this year and for united to not even make it to the champions league, i hope he never gets fired and i cant wait for the future

I'm glad United aren't going the fire a manager every year route like the other clubs, I respect there loyalty.

Although I didn't have united winning this year, I for damn sure didn't expect a position out of the top 4. These are champions from last season and what's happening is an extreme surprise to me. I didn't know they were going to be this bad, I don't think anyone did. United not in the champions league not year is going to be very weird.

If mata wants to go, I think. Chelsea will let him leave. PSG is the rumor to get the transfer, or a loan spell at Valencia. Or maybe Valencia can buy him outright with the new owner.

Now I would have love to see him at United, but Chelsea would never allow it. I'd guess his price would be around 40 million euros.

Back
Top Bottom