The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Yes Champ I got Uruguay and Italy making it out.

@chiva1908 come back. I'm a ball breaker, I didn't mean that about "Mexicans". :wow:

I know it's just a small percentage of the fans who act that way but boy do those dudes make there presence known. :lol:

Yes Champ I got Uruguay and Italy making it out.

@chiva1908 come back. I'm a ball breaker, I didn't mean that about "Mexicans". :wow:

I know it's just a small percentage of the fans who act that way but boy do those dudes make there presence known. :lol:
The few being negative always get more attention than the ones who just wanna enjoy a good game and support their team :smh:

Wilshere as a gooner is good in my book ... but to say he can CURRENTLY play in any midfield in Europe is just a downright disrespectful lie.

It's surprisingly crazy stable his hype has been, how many people still think he has the potential to be one of the world's most elite players. After injuries and a handful of decent seasons, he still gets respect in ways Fernando Torres would envy. :lol:

I wonder if that means Koke to Camp Nou? He's been rumored to be targeted to be Xavi's replacement... Rumor is Enrique let Xavi know his role will be diminished somewhat...

LOL @ the thought of Cesc & Jose together...

Last edited:
Cesc seems to be the exact opposite of a Mourinho type player. Still don't believe this is happening. I think Jose is just doing this to troll arsenal

I wonder if that means Koke to Camp Nou? He's been rumored to be targeted to be Xavi's replacement... Rumor is Enrique let Xavi know his role will be diminished somewhat...

LOL @ the thought of Cesc & Jose together...

"I have a contract with Atletico and I want to stay. I'm flattered about other teams interested of me, but it'll be very difficult to convince me to leave."- Koke_32

Translation: Give me a massive wage increase, and I'm good to go.

Cesc to Chelsea. Say it ain't so football gods. I don't want to see that mess.

Makes sense for him tho since Arsenal won't pay and he'd love to live in London again. I can't believe Barca have given up on him tho. He was suppose to take Xavi's place. So weird. I'm sure the. Barca players won't like this move.

No reliable sources are reporting it. Its the same people who said Mangala was done for city, Suarez was done for Arsenal, etc. Nothing solid. Seems highly unlikely

Maybe you should know what you're talking about before you chat ****. :smh:

oneilmatt You know the least out of anyone in this entire thread, so please don't make comments like this

Wilshere is just an average midfielder at the moment. I like the dude, he has a lot of heart, but he's been injured too often since 2011 and been too inconsistent to be a world class midfielder that can "walk into any midfield". Maybe for Man United, but that's about it

Last edited:
I'm really not though. Jacks heart and work ethic would be welcome in many top teams. He is not a flashy player but he is fantastic at what he does. Just because he isnt as good a dribbler as Iniesta or as much of a defensive force as Bastian doesnt mean he is average.

Dont insult my knowledge, please. There is a fine line between banter and spite.

Please let me know which of the following top teams' midfields he can just walk into and be anything more than a backup:

Man City
Chelsea
Liverpool
Real Madrid
Atletico Madrid
Barcelona
Bayern
Dortmund
Juventus
Roma
Benfica
Porto
PSG
(I could go on, but this list would be too long)

Your "knowledge" deserves to be insulted because you came in here telling people they don't know anything. And not only because of that garbage you were spewing about foreigners in the EPL, but because dude has barely even seen significant playing time due to injuries, and you're calling him an elite midfielder already :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
I dont mean to hate on others opinions but when you say stuff along the lines of "From my knlowledge of watching the BPL and footy Pogba cant hang in the BPL and French, Spanish, and Italian players fail in the BPL" your knowledge will be insulted and put on blast. Especially when you root for Arsenal who has a history of succesful French players, your manager is French, your leading goal scorer is French, and your most creative players are Spanish and German.

You're entitiled to voice your opinion but you put yourself into the situation you're in.

Back
Top Bottom