The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Looks like The Deutsche Bank is considering buying a stake in Dortmund. The club has put together a plan to help them become a legit toe to toe competitor to Bayern & is looking for increase it's capitol to do so... Maybe Klopp new of some things behind the scenes that made him want to hang around... Hope this happens. It would be great for this club which has achieved a lot within the last 10 years or so...

Speaking of new fund injections into clubs...

NEWS: New Valencia owner Peter Lim has struck a deal with a Spanish bank to restructure the club’s massive debts. “The operation has been structured so that the bank can recover the finance that it gave to the club and its foundation, that reached 320 million euros ($437.03 million).” (Reuters)

r

NEWS: Inter President Erick Thohir has been cleared by Goldman Sachs bank to buy out the club and clear its debts. According to Italian media sources, the Indonesian businessman, who assumed the Nerazzurri presidency late last year, will invest €200m into the club. (Football Italia)

View media item 1012030

Last edited:
So Lim has bought Valencia?

& does Thohir have the capital to do that? I thought most "his wealth" was actually his father's...

Typical Barca transfer business... The club needs about 2 centre backs & will end up getting some attacking mids/wingers... :rolleyes

Nice save from Cesar... That Serbian attack looked like it was def going to score...

Last edited:
I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo glad Luiz went to PSG... Phew, that was a bullet dodged... I can't image how inept the center of defense Barca would have with Pique & Luiz there together...

Roman Shirokov is out of the World Cup for Russia with a lingering back injury. Not good news but there are many midfielders to replace him.

I'm headed to Jacksonville for the game, but I'm cool if Klinsmann wants to bench all our starters. That Ghanaian witch doctor **** is real.

Deutsche Bank denied an investment in Dortmund.

Yannick Gerhardt (huge german U18 talent) close to sign with Benfica.

After Ribery also Zhirov injured and missing the world cup.

Arteta, Santi, Flamini, Wilshere, Ramsey, Chambo, Diaby (When fit), Ozil. We don't really need more midfielders IMO

Wilshere, Ramsey, Ox, Diaby, Ozil ... All injured.. Some at all the same time. Depth is my point my dear brother Gooner

Arteta, Santi, Flamini, Wilshere, Ramsey, Chambo, Diaby (When fit), Ozil. We don't really need more midfielders IMO

Wilshere, Ramsey, Ox, Diaby, Ozil ... All injured.. Some at all the same time. Depth is my point my dear brother Gooner

depth is always nice. more pressing immediate needs though, as you mentioned. let's see some moves earlier this offseason rather than later

Back
Top Bottom