The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

vpn+watchespn+watchabc apps.. we have an armed forced network here but they still havent got the ok from fifa to show the games.. last wc i heard they didnt get the ok till 20 mins before kick off :smh:

SIGNING: Shad Forsythe, who works for the Germany national team, will join the Gunners after the World Cup following Arsene Wenger's review of the team's training methods - new fitness coach. (ESPN)

View media item 1022254

Last edited:
What's worse is that a bunch of the matches here are via pay-TV... no way in hell am I paying for WC matches if I won't get to watch them all... Screw that.

the local cable company charges a little over SGD$100 for new subscribers...that's like SGD$30 more than the last World Cup :smh:

SIGNING: Stoke City's Double Swoop For Mame Biram Diouf & Dionatan Teixeira Makes It Four Signings (Stoke City FC)

View media item 1020330
View media item 1020331
Used to run with Diouf in FIFA. Failure at United, but experienced a decent spell at Hannover.

:smh:  @ them both playing with Real

I always run with obscure three or four star teams. Santos in the past. Or PSV, for example. Not even sure if Shakhtar is in the '14 edition.

Coupe: Seriously, good looks on the Belgium wallpapers. Remember who was on the bandwagon first years before everyone hopped on the Hazard and Lukaku express.

and still we sign NOONE :smh: How has Chelsea managed to bring in two class midfielders with an already stacked MF and we cant find anyone "suitable"..

I really hope that Fabregas scores a hat trick in both league games, knocks us out of the FA Cup and CL. I really do. I want Wenger's head.

:smh: ppl forgot how good he is.. he wasnt used correctly at barca.

Oh, I don't doubt his talent. Just feels weird.
Came out of nowhere this summer too. Jose chased Rooney and never got him. Now turns and trolls Arsenal with this one... :lol:

the local cable company charges a little over SGD$100 for new subscribers...that's like SGD$30 more than the last World Cup
mean.gif
This WC is so tricky for Asian broadcasters.  People are gonna want to get to most out of their subscription by watching all the matches... and when you have a schedule like that, many will rather not bother with it.  22 matches here will be free anyway, so I guess it's good enough.

Barca gave up on Fabregas too early. The players must be furious.

I just want to see what Chelsea's starting XI is going to be now.

Back
Top Bottom