The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

@CoupeIt88 wish I had kept up on the thread to join the WC espn challenge but I just got back from Vegas after a week. It was nice to get away for a bit.

Anyhow, am all caught up on the thread now. A few observations I'm hearing Ramires is going to Real Madrid, Ancelotti wants him but I'm not sure Mou wants to sell. The guy is a workhorse. Next today's penalty call was disgusting and yes it ruined the game. Although I made some good money today on the game goals over first half, goals over 2.5 game and a brazil second half bet.

Lastly, it's time the portChops Come together to cheer on the seleção das quinas!!! Let's hope for a win Monday against the Germans. A lot of people are making a big deal about the heat for the Germans so we will a see. With that here is a great memory

@CoupeIt88 wish I had kept up on the thread to join the WC espn challenge but I just got back from Vegas after a week. It was nice to get away for a bit.

Anyhow, am all caught up on the thread now. A few observations I'm hearing Ramires is going to Real Madrid, Ancelotti wants him but I'm not sure Mou wants to sell. The guy is a workhorse. Next today's penalty call was disgusting and yes it ruined the game. Although I made some good money today on the game goals over first half, goals over 2.5 game and a brazil second half bet.

Lastly, it's time the portChops Come together to cheer on the seleção das quinas!!! Let's hope for a win Monday against the Germans. A lot of people are making a big deal about the heat for the Germans so we will a see. With that here is a great memory

Got a parlay going with Chile, Uruguay, and Colombia..another one with Germany beating Portugal :nerd:

hoping the first one hits.. worried about colombia vs greece, i feel like its gonna be a draw..

I might have OD'd on the pics.

Brazil+v+Croatia+Group+A+TX-PWioR0tHx.jpg

Brazil+v+Croatia+Group+A+8oOkOhLoSGax.jpg

Brazil+v+Croatia+Group+A+joJIRCbT6Wgx.jpg

Brazil+v+Croatia+Group+A+VdfEsTPbPufx.jpg

Brazil+v+Croatia+Group+A+6EmGLHM1Ctlx.jpg

Brazil+v+Croatia+Group+A+ip1rp9gvCQsx.jpg

Brazil+v+Croatia+Group+A+GWekUClRHkIx.jpg

Brazil+v+Croatia+Group+A+RHSMpN7lApmx.jpg

Brazil+v+Croatia+Group+A+a5JF_KmAm6px.jpg

Brazil+v+Croatia+Group+A+PUYA7OzGmMex.jpg

Brazil+v+Croatia+Group+A+dFuzq5BREOcx.jpg

Brazil+v+Croatia+Group+A+PPP1pXazP80x.jpg

Brazil+v+Croatia+Group+A+2W4Nj4yXITBx.jpg

Brazil+v+Croatia+Group+A+bj729WawLYHx.jpg

Brazil+v+Croatia+Group+A+VjDPeNiU0f5x.jpg

Brazil+v+Croatia+Group+A+1I3h47bn7kmx.jpg

Brazil+v+Croatia+Group+A+hW-zTm58f1Gx.jpg

Brazil+v+Croatia+Group+A+EK82l5Ix1vVx.jpg

Brazil+v+Croatia+Group+A+S4WMOUZhtaYx.jpg

Last edited:
I'll be coming over for sure if the US got the World Cup, Be good to meet up with some of you NT fam :smokin

If the World Cup comes to England the same

I mentioned this before: Qatar getting the World Cup was outrageous. It shouldn't have happened. But the fact is that it did.

This is a lose-lose situation for FIFA.

@CoupeIt88, before I deleted the game from my dvr, I rewatched bits of the game. Alves left his back line a lot & was often in the final 3rd when Croatia's counter already made it down the other end. He the primary reason why Brazil's defense looked so bad. I know he's a full back that plays forward but damn... :smh:

New full vid from Adidas. Love that they got the new Yeezy track God Level... Those boots are really ugly though (the colorway)...

So Ronaldo does have tendinosis in his knee... :x

If anyone is familiar with tennis, this effectively shut down Nadal & made him a gimp for a looong period of time...

No, Rafa's knee issue was much worse that tendonitis... 

But yeah, it can be painful and requires time and lots of anti-inflammatories... 

Rain should make it interesting... Hope everyone's got the right boots on...

Cameroon & Ghana have the tightest fitting shirts in the WC...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom